Jeep teases new concept trucks for Moab Easter Safari

Could the FC theoretically be a commercial success? I think that it could if it were positioned for vocational jobs like light dump trucks, utility trucks, brushfire trucks and the like.

I doubt it. Bed is rather narrow. A standard truck is cheaper/better and if you need offroad, you can Unimog.

Now this is a Jeep:

470 horsepower and beautiful!

My biggest issue with that Jeep (minimal as it is) is that due to the fender/bumper design, mud/road grime gets flung up between the gap and coats the front bumper. It really ticks me off with my Jeep because the whole car will be clean except two little grime splattered spots on the front bumper. They need to just be rid of the stupid looking wings on the bumper and have it end with the length of the grille.

I doubt it. Bed is rather narrow. A standard truck is cheaper/better and if you need offroad, you can Unimog.

On the other hand, Unimogs are staggeringly expensive; they start at $100,000 AFAIK. An FC with the Mopar portals would be half that price, and considerably less without the portals. The FC would be an excellent dual-purpose middle ground.

It's also way more awesome than a standard truck.

On the other hand, Unimogs are staggeringly expensive; they start at $100,000 AFAIK. An FC with the Mopar portals would be half that price, and considerably less without the portals. The FC would be an excellent dual-purpose middle ground.

This

It's also way more awesome than a standard truck.

And this.

Offer it with the new 4cyl Diesel that chrysler has out, put a 6spd manual or their auto out of the rams, couple that to the 4:1 transfer case out of a rubicon.... that would be one slick truck.