Jeep to return to Renault?

I'm also wondering if any Jeep deal wouldn't include the Ram pickup line. After all, Nissan was already planning to badge engineer the Ram in the near future...so you could easily take the Ram and make it a standalone "brand" sold through Nissan and Jeep dealers.

Steve

Bring back the Jeep Gladiator name maybe...

CopyofDSCN0481.jpg

JT = GOD YES

I don't really like the Gladiator concept. The original was a full on fullsize truck that would compete with the offerings from Chevy and Ford. Hell, the only reason it was killed in 87 was because Chrysler didn't want it to compete with the dodge ram. Same reason for the Wagoneer in 91, they were still selling them.

Oh, and this is awesome too:

2008-Jeep-Wrangle-J8-Sarge-Mopar-Sh.jpg

USA! USA! USA!

:lol:

That must be the Israeli military version that isn't street legal in the USA.

Egyptian military, to be specific. The irony is killing me. When our Jeeps are sold to Middle Eastern countries*, the terrorists have won! :cry:

The Israeli military gets something called the AIL Storm, Mk III, which is just as cool:

sufa2-006.jpg

PICT0011.jpg

*Does Egypt count as a Middle Eastern country? If there was a Venn diagram separating African countries from Middle Eastern countries I'd imagine it lies right in the middle.

My encyclopedia gives a diplomatic solution calling the country "largely located in Africa".

My encyclopedia gives a diplomatic solution calling the country "largely located in Africa".

And the smaller part is located in the Middle East, the Sinai-Peninsula, anything east of the Suez canal, but I think the Jeep is built in the african part of Egypt ;)

Renault back in the USA? I can see it now ... the Dacia Sandero being introduced to the US and rebadged as 'Le Car II'. :rofl: