• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Jeremy Clarkson and drugs

Jimi Hendrix

He's having some problems with drugs... :twisted:

http://img315.imageshack.**/img315/3714/tgjc5mj.th.jpg

Man he talks about hes back alot, i know it hurts (my mom has the same thing) but she dosent whine at all.. My mom is more man than Clarkson is :unsure: .. Hmm

His spine has a problem so he goes to a medical doctor who says, "Hmm...um, I guess it's your spine. Here, have some drugs!"

I guess the British don't have chiropractors...?

He does mention this back problem thing a lot. You'd think that something like this, something that will prohibit him from his job, he wouldn't go babbling around... Like Hamster said: "it's not like you've not mentioned it in every TV show, Radio, newspaper and magazine every half hour..." Oh well... still I feel sorry for him though.

Lilleput said:
Fluidic said:
Clarkson really eats into James huh? Poor guy. James seems pretty loveable to me. :)

Love the Avatar :lol: Great movie

I hated it... The only movie where I stopped watching in the middle... "you Iiidiot! you can't doo that, you Iiidiot!!!" Fuck Napoleon Dynamite...

Read the article as well yesterday... Hmm, nothing new...

Buba

My parents have had slipped discs but both fixed it on their own using some old Japanese tricks. If Jeremy is having THAT much pain, it must be serious.

For those that have had back injury, you know that you use it in almost every movement you make. I was completely disabled for a couple days when I severely sprained my back muscles a couple years ago. Even afterwards, the pain wouldn't go away for more than a few seconds because I have to constantly use it for everything I do.

Poor Jeremy . . . maybe he got what was coming to him for bashing other people in public. Now others have a reason to bash him! :lol:

Wow that article really opened my eyes :shock: How long has our Jeremy got? :unsure:

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! You didn't know? Our beloved Jeremy, oh it bring a tear to my eyes... Our beloved Jeremy has not long to go before he kicks the bucket... Oh the humanity...

Just kidding. He just got banned from driving or writing for 6 months, and that article was written about a month into his back injury was detected... No more oversteery stuff then...

Get a load of his ego. I mean, "without me being able to oversteery stuff Top Gear is up a gum tree". Like that is the whole show. I am sure The Stig can oversteer better than he can. So they could just the him (or someone) to double him if needs be. I mean he seems to think without him there would be no Top Gear. He left Top Gear before, did it go? Nope it carried on. They didn't get good replacements for him, but it still got the viewers. It was around before he joined and will be around after he's gone. Don't get me wrong I like him, I've been watching Top Gear for years and he's the best there ever has been on it. But it's wrong to suggest he's the whole show and without him it would be nothing. Admittedly he has made his mark on the show and made it his own and would be a tough act to follow. And neither James or Richard could fill his place. There good co-presenters but not main presenters. But, all the Beeb would need is to find someone with the presence, self-confidence and indeed, arrogance to be able to take over ownership of the show and put thier stamp on it and make it thier own. Indeed there is someone out there that can do just that.

Top Gear Girl said:
But, all the Beeb would need is to find someone with the presence, self-confidence and indeed, arrogance to be able to take over ownership of the show and put thier stamp on it and make it thier own. Indeed there is someone out there that can do just that.

Clarkson is only famous because he is so unique in his style of writing and presenting. Nobody could replace him without forever being known as "Clarkson's replacement."

I'm sorry to burst your bubble. I absolutely agree with some of your points but as Jasruler said, you just cannot replace Jezza.

Here's why I think so. He has been on Top Gear since the 80s, he was not the first presenter by any sense of the word, and he did leave TG for a while in the 90s. Still, he is a motoring journalist, with a talent of being outspoken and no-bullshit. He says things as they are and he has a unique view on most things "car".

Which presenter in the UK, or in the world, has such a knowledge of cars as Jezza has, the humour, the presence, the carisma, the ego, the rudeness, the bullyness and everything that is Jeremy Clarkson. I struggle to think of someone to replace him.

His use of the English language to describe things, and the use of ultra-hyperbole is uncanny and no-one does it better than he can. He can describe something in such an extreme that you will not fail to understand his point.

I am by no means a supporter of Jezza. I often don't agree with his veiws. But he is the pillar in motoring journalism and no-one, no matter how wrong Jezza can sometimes get, will be able to replace him.

I totally agree with Krypton, nobody can replace Jezza. His journalism is second to none, just his articles alone are pure genius, even if you don't agree with it, you have to admit that he is a good writer/presenter.

KryptonZone said:
He says things as they are and he has a unique view on most things "car".
I think what you mean to say is "he says his unique view on most things 'car' without reservation."

He most certainly doesn't say things as they are. The Bentley Continental GT is not a crummy car because some people I've never heard of drive it.

Top Gear is Clarkson. Without Clarkson, there is no point to Top Gear. The show wouldn't be as popular as it is now if it wasn't for him. Just as Krypton said, his command of the English language to describe practically any subject - whether it's cars or the history of the gun - is used with so much ingenuity and charisma that he can make anything seem purposeful and entertaining. After all these years reading his articles and watching his videos, I'm still not tired of his character. God forbid, if the guy retires from Top Gear completely, we would lose a legend. Sounds corny but it's true! :D