Clarkson: Jeremy Clarkson Beat Box

I hope this video makes Top Gear someday.

I love the powerslide bit.

+1

Two words

Ep ic

I made an effort to transcribe the lyrics into .lrc format, which includes timecodes. I tried to stick to the words, so the beep part isn't included; it seemed pretty self-explanatory, anyway.

The only line I wasn't certain was directly before the buzzing at 1:43, but I left a blank line there if anyone is able to figure out what it says (please let me know if you do!).

http://www.viewlyrics.com/up4/090802/Swede Mason - Jeremy Clarkson Beatbox.lrc

Last edited:
There is a "SWEEEET" at 0:41!
This thing is way cool.
Actually, the line at 0:41 is "Swede Mason," the name of the guy that cut the song. Said line goes on to say, "hasn't missed a beat."

Yeah; there was no "SWEEEEEET".

noob grabbing the video feed:

load it then reset your pc while it's still in the cache.

you must have "show hidden files and folders" on

open c:/documents & settings/"username"/Local Settings/Temp/...

there's a 19.909kb file in there which you rename to beatbox.flv or whatever you wish

Or, if you have Firefox or Flock, there are a plethora of plugins you can add that will allow you to download vids from the 'Tube. Much easier than looking through your Temp folder, I say.

That was absolutely epic. The best thing i have ever seen. Watching it all over again. Its going straith to mine ring tone

Brilliant. Who is the celebrity at the beginning?

:+1:

Sir Tim Rice, aka Andrew Lloyd Webber's writing partner. From 6x08.

Well this is great! I had to download the MP3.

And play it in my car. And when Mr. Clarkson said Powerslide, I had to oblige. So I had to powerslide my yellow S2000. And scare the cr@p out of my 7 year old daughter. It was sweeeeeet!!