Jeremy Clarkson finally sells his car !

Has anyone else heard about this new internet thing? It's possibilities amaze me. I can't wait to see what it turns out like :)

I'm not sure myself, I'm still getting used to using my Bell telephone. Amazing, that thing.

Guys! Guys! Did you hear! Ponda just revealed the most revolutionary new product at the Parimordial floater show. They're calling it, and I hope I spell this right, "legs." I doubt they'll ever reach production, but my god they're good looking.

^ Best response EVER!

RROOOOAAARRRRR UGH ERGH OOOGGGGG UHUHUHHHUUHU ERGH JUGGA JIGGA WUGGA

An actual quote from the first ever review on Top Gear...

...B.C.

Leaf springs: Standard on the New Corvette.

Hey guys! Check this out!

2001monodesert.jpg

I think it's...it looks like it's full of something...

Did you hear, there's a new horseless carriage called the Model T from a guy named Ford. I doubt it would be a success though. All the other ones aren't.

Last edited:
I used to have one of those! Although I never got internet until the IIci...

I had teh intarnets on my C64 with it's add on 1200 baud modem ....... phear my bandwidth.

My lord! Please express yourself only with the Queen's beautiful English good sir.

I just had a deeply personal experience this morning.

I looked up at the sky, and (this is deeply harrowing for me to admit) it was blue. I simply didn't know what to do with myself after that...

I just had a deeply personal experience this morning.

I looked up at the sky, and (this is deeply harrowing for me to admit) it was blue. I simply didn't know what to do with myself after that...
That's a coincidence.

We had a blue sky yesterday. A group of locals were throwing rocks and mammoth bones at a strange bright orb in the sky.