Jeremy Clarkson gets a pie in his eye

mik73blaze

I'm sure we all know this happened, but this is the first time I've seen the full length video...

-Mike-

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=4Nl9nqMKavI[/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:
ahh! I've been looking for the full length video of this for ages! good find!!

He knows how to deal with things like this ) is this the full video? seems so short (

Watching this without sound (in my school's computer lab) is confusing at first. Why is he filming a park bench? Jeremy looks like he's about to deck someone after the first second, and it definitely looked more violent in general.

And I didn't know you guys had Formula SAE too, nice :thumbup:

Wow, he just gained a lot of respect from me. What a great sport! He had a lot of fun with it and probably made that environmental hippie feel like crap (who was likely expecting an angry reaction).

I agree completely epp. The way he handled that was something only an adult could do...I would definitely have tried to kill someone...dead

The really great part is that although im sure he felt some anger, he somehow completely swapped his emotions without acting like somebody he wasn't.

We should compare this vid with that one of Tom Cruise getting water in his face and see how classy and tactless people react to the same situation.

Wow, he just gained a lot of respect from me. What a great sport! He had a lot of fun with it and probably made that environmental hippie feel like crap (who was likely expecting an angry reaction).

I just doubled my respect for Clarkson right there. He handled that with dignity and humor--something I may not have been able to do.

Wow! How well did he handle that?! "I just got a bit of banana..." Brilliant

I :lol: on that one.

We should compare this vid with that one of Tom Cruise getting water in his face and see how classy and tactless people react to the same situation.

Exactly. Seems European actors are much better people than American ones. Yes, I said it...and yes, I mean it. :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCdK25VAhq4[/youtube]
Take a joke you pretentious, ego-manic dick.

^ Yup... he's a douche. Can't expect much else from someone who can't even open the door to his Bugatti.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCdK25VAhq4[/youtube]
Take a joke you pretentious, ego-manic dick.

But he was so happy on Oprah! what happened!! Is it me or are alot of the huge figures of the 80s turning out to be complete nut-jobs.

damn...man its amazing Jeremy didn't punch out the bitch

i would

JC took it well, but I honestly don't see the big deal with the Tom Cruise clip. he didn't hit anyone or even really say anything bad.

Naah, the thing is, Cruise is probably getting 10 times more of this "sh*t" than Clarkson, sometimes ppl just fed up.

Wow, he just gained a lot of respect from me.

:+1: Big Time...

That woman must have been livid that Jeremy wasn't livid himself. Not many things are as annoying as not getting the reaction you want. What Jeremy did, laughing and joking about something that should have made him absolutely fuming, is a trick I've used myself with a great deal of success.

Exactly. Seems European actors are much better people than American ones. Yes, I said it...and yes, I mean it. :D
Hey, he's from Syracuse! Which means...actually nah, that's not something to be proud of.