Jeremy Clarkson Suspended Over Fracas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really BBC ? Same company that tried to cover-up their pedo ring... And now this is your big problem... FU

What I want to know is this; Who is the chickenass wuzz producer that actually reported Jezza for allegedly punching him?
Him actually reporting this, and hurting Top Gear as a result, makes me think he was well deserved getting punched!

- - - Updated - - -

If Jezza really tried to (or actually did) punch a crew member during production, he's what he himself would call a blithering idiot. That's the kind of workplace behaviour that would get anybody fired.

Didn't know about this... so ignore my previous comment. That is indeed very stupid thing to do

edit : not completely.. i still hate bbc for covering up shit like that.

Last edited:
Fine. Let them commit reprehensible acts.

In my opinion, it is quite relevant, what the "producer" did or said. I would guess JC doesn't just walk around throwing punches randomly.
Tha fact that there were some days between the incident and the report make me think that it wasn't one sided.

I think it's a small Citroen from the early 80s.

I distinctly remember adverts for the Citroen Fracas, 1.2 litre...

You are right. Citroen tried to copy the BMW M1 art cars by putting a big block engine in a 2CV which was given a makeover by a french artist:
1938-Citroen-2CV6-Picasso-Citroen-by-Andy-Saunders-Side-Angle-1280x960.jpg

What I want to know is this; Who is the chickenass wuzz producer that actually reported Jezza for allegedly punching him?
Him actually reporting this, and hurting Top Gear as a result, makes me think he was well deserved getting punched!

Sorry, no. If Jeremy hit him hard enough to require medical attention (even if it's first aid), it *has* to be reported. That's standard workplace procedure.

It's important that we find out *why* Jeremy decided to hit him. If the producer was forcing him to rehearse over a segment one too many times, that's one thing. If the producer tried to get a female presenter on, that's another. If the producer did an twitter snark on his children a la Curt Schilling, that's something else again.

The only other person Clarkson punched is Piers Morgan ,so that producer must have REALLY pissed him off.

Jc was not really happy with BBC for this season, he was only getting ng mediocre guests for siarpc, while major guests where going to Graham Norton show. He was already unhappy that BBC was not trying hard enough to get him good guests.

Something would have pushed him over the edge.

I feel this is the end.
Sad day indeed.

I love this BBC or as I know them British Bottom Cream
Have just shot them self in the Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrs

When the BBC had a problem with HIGNFY host, they replaced him with guest hosts. Could do that for the last few episodes of the season.

Jc was not really happy with BBC for this season, he was only getting ng mediocre guests for siarpc, while major guests where going to Graham Norton show. He was already unhappy that BBC was not trying hard enough to get him good guests.

Something would have pushed him over the edge.
That to me would be a "screw it we aren't going to make unentertaining television and edit some other pieces long " moment, not an excuse to get punchy. Even for Clarkson that would be insane.

It's important that we find out *why* Jeremy decided to hit him. If the producer was forcing him to rehearse over a segment one too many times, that's one thing. If the producer tried to get a female presenter on, that's another. If the producer did an twitter snark on his children a la Curt Schilling, that's something else again.
This

Context plays a big part in this. There has to be some reasonable explanation for him to do what he did.

B_w-_XMXAAAonSP.jpg

B_w_eSqUcAAnGE3.jpg

B_wlt_WWEAE3WQg.jpg

B_wLWxBXAAAdcDR.png

Last edited:
Turns out it was a misunderstanding, it's supposed to be Jeremy Clarkson Suspended Over Maracas

oRFPX3I.png

I liked this. They can't say what they're really want to about it, but they're standing together. Also, #BringBackClarkson is a worldwide trending topic on Twitter.

But if this is it, it's been a great ride.

oRFPX3I.png

I liked this. They can't say what they're really want to about it, but they're standing together. Also, #BringBackClarkson is a worldwide trending topic on Twitter.

yep. and 22 series is a bloody good run for any TV show and is something to be proud of.

oRFPX3I.png

That has a "storm in a teacup" vibe about it. If it was really serious there'd be legal people advising the three of them to stay silent.

Status
Not open for further replies.