Jeremy Clarkson was here in Oslo! *huge spoiler alert*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little disappointed that he didn't stop by to say hello, but then I think he would have lost.
Looking forward to seeing it, hopefully he will make fun of the danish speedlimits.
Anybody know when they raced?

mgkdk said:
Anybody know when they raced?

well, the arcticle was from this Saturday ...

haz

Overheat said:
Phix said:
Cool. But an SLR? :thumbsdown: /quote]

Are you mad - The SLR is GOD! :D

Hah, hardly! It only has nifty doors... I'm not even a fan of the styling. The doors and the sound it makes. Besides that it may have 600bhp+ but it's mated to an autobox which is just absolutely 'effing ridiculous, it weighs a ludicrous amount, and lets now forget about the electronic brake servos!

I really see the SLR as a 'fashion accessory' for the really rich to flaunt their wealth around.

OMg haz, i can never watch topgear again now. You ruined all television for me. Please next time set up a whole new internet for this kinda stuff, k?

Kip_6666 said:
OMg haz, i can never watch topgear again now. You ruined all television for me. Please next time set up a whole new internet for this kinda stuff, k?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

jensked said:
I LOVE it when Clarckson prooves a car is better than public transportation. :thumbsup:

Of course it's faster, but not necessarily better. A train for example uses only electric power.

really looking forward to the show...

Where does that electricity come from mate?

Could be green energy, those wind mill dealies, or hydro-electric dam :D

haz thank you very much :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

of course a person's curiosity will force them to look on but this shouldnt have been posted.

he was in your country, big fuckin deal! :thumbsdown: i like surprises in TG, even though they have these transportation races they are still great when you dont know the ending.

i'll spoil something for u haz, youll see. :evil:

The topic clearly says *huge spoiler alert* so why would you read if it you KNOW its a spoiler?
Also if anyone is to blame here its Mr JC himself. He's the one who told the newspaper the outcome of the race, haz only translated the article.

I think there's nothing wrong with posting this (as long as a proper warning is given in the title). I couldn't care less, everyone could guess the outcome of the race anyway.. I'm just looking more forward to the new series now, can't wait for the episode where they show this race :)

It was posted before justin posted tho, but he could've waited to post, but why would he do that? :p

If I was 50 years old and was too old to drive a midship supercar, I would buy an SLR.
Thanks for posting about this. It's another episode to look forward to in the next season starting next month! I can't wait to see what they do this year.

Well, I didn't actually read the main post as I knew it contained the spoiler, I was just reading the bits people posted afterwards (rather foolishly) :(

justin syder said:
haz thank you very much :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

of course a person's curiosity will force them to look on but this shouldnt have been posted.

he was in your country, big fuckin deal! :thumbsdown: i like surprises in TG, even though they have these transportation races they are still great when you dont know the ending.

i'll spoil something for u haz, youll see. :evil:

say wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot now???????????

OMG ... you topped this off now Justin ...

1: "of course a person's curiosity will force them to look on but this shouldnt have been posted."
---> go screw yourself, it's NOT my bad that you can't control yourself.

2: "he was in your country, big fuckin deal!"
---> how do you expect people to take you seriously with such CHILDISH outbursts??? I didn' post the article to brag he was in Norway, rather I wanted to share TG relevant stuff with you guys.

3: "i like surprises in TG, even though they have these transportation races they are still great when you dont know the ending." ---> again, NOT my fault you are as curious as a 3 year old .... :roll:

4: "i'll spoil something for u haz, youll see"
---> :lol: bring it on Justin :p I really thought you had matured a bit lately, with your "dear fellow americans, canadians and euros" - (or something..) thread. Guess I was right, I had my doubts about it was just a pure psychological game you play to screw us over and regain some trust - which I IMO you have fucked up, again !!!!!!

When it comes to the spoiler warning, I did insert it after I originally posted the article. BUT, I did insert it as soon as I first read the replies with ppl saying I should give out a warning.

If you still can't help yourself and HAVE to click the thread because you think you are missing out on stuff: NOT MY FAULT JUSTIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn ...

Z Draci said:
Thanks for posting about this. It's another episode to look forward to in the next season starting next month!

you are welcome :D

haz

Kip_6666 said:

:lol: I love your sarcastic humor Kip_6666 :lol:

Justin: learn from Kip_6666 here, and maybe you wouldn't have so many enemies, or at least the whole forum against you on anything you argue ..

haz

Status
Not open for further replies.