Jeremy Clarkson's TV / Video

Ooo, good news! And I just found a preview of sorts. It's a guy's blog, and in it, he talks a bit about how they borrowed his Golf for a segment in the video. Has a few pictures, too.

Check it out here: http://blogs.sun.com/roller/page/Drew?entry=jeremy_clarkson_drives_an_old

Here's one of the pictures they use to tease the segment:

jc2.jpg

btw - I have More Motorsport Mayhem - just finished ripping it - converting now. It's pretty crap tbh - but I thought it would add to the collection. Also, Ultimate Motorsport Mayhem is a just a compilation of the first two.

If I remember correctly, Motorsport Mayhem had Jeremy sitting in what appeared to be a 15 year-old's bedroom, introducing clips of cars crashing for an hour, right? That was quite an effort! :p

does anyone have the rest of the Inventions that changed the world? i just have the one from Mininova, the one about the gun.

just ripped these:

Code:
2000-06-?? | TV      | Yes  | Car Years - How Japan Took Over The World... And Then Lost It
2000-06-?? | TV      |      | Car Years - Why Do People Like British Sports Cars?
2000-06-?? | TV      |      | Car Years - Who Killed The British Car Industry?
2000-06-?? | TV      | Yes  | Car Years - The New Romantics
2000-06-?? | TV      |      | Car Years - Family Car 2000

working on converting them now

I guess torrenting it would be the best option.
Or yousendit it to someone that can torrent it.

What is the cronological order of JC's motorworld and meet the neighbours episodes....

tyrell36 said:
What is the cronological order of JC's motorworld and meet the neighbours episodes....
For Motorworld, I do not know, the only thing I was able to find out was the year (by looking at the credits).
However, I think that Meet the Neighbours are listed in the correct order.

I know someone at the TV.com forums who wrote to BBC and got original air dates for Motorworld...but only for half the episodes. Someone messed it up. So he wrote them back and is waiting for a response.

There actually are first aired dates in the Motorworld entry at TV.com now, but I have no idea if they're accurate or not, so I wouldn't put them here. Once I've heard from the guy and [hopefully] have an accurate list, I'll let you know.

ESPNSTI said:
tyrell36 said:
For Motorworld, I do not know, the only thing I was able to find out was the year (by looking at the credits).
However, I think that Meet the Neighbours are listed in the correct order.

It seems that this is the correct order (i've checked it now) for Meet the Neighbours...

Jeremy Clarkson Meets The Neighbours - 01 - France.wmv
Jeremy Clarkson Meets The Neighbours - 02 - Belgium And Holland.wmv
Jeremy Clarkson Meets The Neighbours - 03 - Germany.wmv
Jeremy Clarkson Meets The Neighbours - 04 - Spain.wmv
Jeremy Clarkson Meets The Neighbours - 05 - Italy.wmv

Ripplin said:
I know someone at the TV.com forums who wrote to BBC and got original air dates for Motorworld...but only for half the episodes. Someone messed it up. So he wrote them back and is waiting for a response.

There actually are first aired dates in the Motorworld entry at TV.com now, but I have no idea if they're accurate or not, so I wouldn't put them here. Once I've heard from the guy and [hopefully] have an accurate list, I'll let you know.

Oke...thanks...

I have another one you can cross off your list, so to speak: Jeremy's appearance on Room 101. Just finished getting it a few minutes ago on eMule. I'll put a YouSendIt link in the offers section soon enough. :)