Jeremy Clarkson's TV / Video

I just did a search for 'Jeremy Clarkson' on eMule and have found a few new items. I've just added the 2005-10-14 and 2005-11-04 episodes of QI to my download queue and will let everyone know when I have them completed. I'll probably upload them to one of the FTPs. "Heaven and Hell" has also been ripped.

Clarkson will be on Friday Night With Jonathan Ross this week (BBC1). A rip will most likely be available on uknova:

Friday Night with Jonathan Ross
25 November
Jonathan's guests are Hollywood star Patrick Swayze, Gorillaz creators Damon Albarn and Jamie Hewlitt, and motor-mad Jeremy Clarkson. Music comes from Antony and the Johnsons with Boy George.

(bbc.co.uk)

Ah, more good news! :)

I still hope to find Jeremy's appearance on Top of the Pops someday. He called one of the acts "rubbish." At imdb.com, it only lists Jezza and Franz Ferdinand for that episode, so it may have been them. I wouldn't be surprised, as they're actually, um, modern.

Does anybody have the Clarkson Talkshow?

^Yes, i've also been looking for that for ages. once had it downloading on torrent but there were no seeds. Anyone?

News about clarkson on TV:

He appeared on 'Never mind the buzzcocks' as guest presenter on 10.4.2006, really was a great episode :lol:

benjordan said:
Does anybody have the Clarkson Talkshow?

they are on eMule

ed2k://|file|Clarkson%20(talk-show)%20-%20A%20A%20Gill%20&%20Jonathan%20Ross.mpg|241224316|DFB4DEE3BD5A45D6A61D65B82DD8534C|h=OKODBB7CURDE6TAKIQHJGBWF7BRMUKQQ|/|sources,84.56.130.190:8458|/

ed2k://|file|Clarkson%20(talk-show)%20-%20Rich%20Hall%20&%20John%20McEnroe.mpg|241310912|2F72CD4072EBB8263DA741A3461A4597|h=3OPGN4P4FRBW3JKYHMWJ72NY47A6O5AC|/|sources,84.56.130.190:8458|/

Ripplin said:
I just pasted them into eMule and one of them started immediately. :)

the other one will do the same when the first has finished 8)
powershare rocks

Well, thank you very much. So, what's the deal with powershare? It's obviously something helpful!

Oh, and I just added the S04x02 episode of Dead Ringers (see the full Clarkson list) to my queue. The completion rate is at 0%, but I've gotten files with 0% before, so we'll see what happens.

Ripplin said:
So, what's the deal with powershare? It's obviously something helpful!

it's a feature many modified eMuleclients have (e.g. ZZUL which i'm using)

ZZ PowerShare: Powershare files without having to unshare any files!
You can set files to be powershared by right clicking them in the shared files list and selecting "Powershare" -> "Set powersharing". Files that have powershare activated will be uploaded a 100% of the time, if there are people trying to download them. It doesn't matter how many other files you share or download. This makes it possible for you to release files efficiently, and still download files normally. If the files with release priority doesn't use all the bandwidth, normal shared files are uploaded. This means that you won't have to unshare everything that you are not releasing. This gives more sources for files on the network, and make sure the allotted upload bandwidth are always used a 100% efficiently to release your files.

does any1 have Clarkson when appears for the 3 or 4 episodes of (2 he hosted) on mininova or something like that

P.S This is my first post, and on the day that TG announced its return. What A Glorious Day

I can't use eMule (network restrictions), so is it possible for anyone to share the Clarkson Talkshow in any other way?

Thanks!