Jeremy Clarkson's TV / Video

I have the "Inventions that changed the World" series if anyone is interested i could upload them somewhere.

5 files - around 600MB each

600MB?! Wow. :p Did they air them again and you made really high quality rips? I ask because the copies that are out there are much smaller.

P.S. to cmotd: Check the "Video Offers" section, where there are at least three FTPs listed.

Ive got all of motorworld

Ive got all of motorworld

I've got all of motorworld:: well actually Google has all of my motorworld.. You can download them all directly off the site.. However I recommend the ipod or psp compatible MP4's they have built in deblocking and actually look better then the windows/mac GVI. If your PC cant play the mp4's I recommend MEDIA PLAYER CLASSIC http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/video_players/media_player_classic.cfm
and if that doesnt work use these FFDSHOW drivers http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/codecs_and_filters/ffdshow.cfm

>>>>> http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=motorworld+clarkson&page=1&so=2 <<<<<

There you go.. Dont spread there existance around too much wouldnt want anybody important hearing of them and complaining..

is there any of those episodes that clarkson drives a nissan r34 gtr skyline? cuz i could have sworn ive seen him take a blue one around the track....he went off about how its so computerized

Does anyone have the Dead Ringers episodes where Clarkson is parodied? :D

meistah said:
is there any of those episodes that clarkson drives a nissan r34 gtr skyline? cuz i could have sworn ive seen him take a blue one around the track....he went off about how its so computerized
I believe that's on one of his videos rather than on Top Gear. I always forget what cars are on what video, so maybe someone else an give you the right name. :p

Ripplin said:
meistah said:
I believe that's on one of his videos rather than on Top Gear. I always forget what cars are on what video, so maybe someone else an give you the right name. :p
Everyones asking this same question....well heres a pic of him doing the test. Maybe someone super-intelligent can approximate how old he is in the picture and then we'll know what video to look in :p
clarkson.jpg

I rekon its from the BBC Speed program...

SL65AMG~V12~612BHP!!!!!!! said:
Maybe someone super-intelligent can approximate how old he is in the picture and then we'll know what video to look in
Yeah, the hair is the giveaway in that case. The older the video, the bigger it is. :p

It is off the car topic of this forum but has anyone got Jeremy Clarksons The Victoria Cross - For Valour. It aired in 2003

Peroduarocks said:
Does anyone have the Dead Ringers episodes where Clarkson is parodied? :D
oooh i saw that one. it was hilarious. they had this giant penis in the studio, and JC was raving about it and at the end he says "I WANT one". surprised it hasn't made rounds of the internet yet.

"when the duke of wellington personally drove the first first morris miner to paris, ran over napoleon with it, and came back with a boot full of cheap booze"

sheer gold! Dead Ringers is killer stuff, and im not even british, so a lot of the parodied people, i dont even know, but i still find it funny

Yeah, lots of universal humor, which is nice. It's the same with the guests on Top Gear. I've never heard of most of them before, but it's always a good time.

I'm having a much harder time with Jeremy's book "Clarkson on Cars." Must be 50 references per page to obscure British things (even to Brits, I bet!) that I don't get! :p It's like he tried to include as many miniscule details and in-jokes as he possibly could. Oh well, the points he intended come across well. I love the way he ends his articles. Lots of non-endings, really.

Everyones asking this same question....well heres a pic of him doing the test. Maybe someone super-intelligent can approximate how old he is in the picture and then we'll know what video to look in :p
clarkson.jpg

I rekon its from the BBC Speed program...

That was from caryears, actually, if I remeber correctly.

EDIT: Eeck, didn't realise how old this is.

Anyone got any idea when The Good, the Bad and the ugly will be released?

I'm at work right now....but I believe I have that Skyline R34 video on my home PC. Just the few minutes of him actually reviewing the car, not the entire hour-long video.

I know this is an old post but if anyone is still interested let me know.