Clarkson: Jeremy Mentions That he Sold his Gallardo in his New Article

I think he's gonna get the new Jag (the one like May tested, only the version with more power) and something else, lighter and a more sporty, maybe even an S2000.

S2000 are for rich frat boys and their girlfriends.

He's getting a CLK Black. /Thread

Or he's going for an Audi R8...

I think an Aston V8 Vantage would be the best choice for his new car.

Astons in general are too slow, i dont think he could live with having the "slowest" supercar in the carpark. :lol:

S2000 are for rich frat boys and their girlfriends.

:( I like the S2000, i just cant afford one.

It was only a matter of time that he sold the Lambo. He's often said that after certain age men shouldn't be driving flash convertibles.

He's getting a CLK Black. /Thread

In his road test of the CLK Black he hinted at the possibility, so that may be it. I find it funny that he rants so much about "ze Germans" and in the end he always ends up buying Mercs.

he needs to get a sleeper.

maybe a RS6?

He'll consider the GT-R. He was considering a used R34 instead of the SLK, and I know he'll be itching to drive the new one. If he does, and likes it, I reckon he could have a Nissan on his driveway.

It's quicker than his old 355, Ford GT, Gallardo, SL55AMG, and not that flash. It has a Nissan badge for goodness sake.

But on the other hand he doesnt seem to like electronic interferance, and no car on the planet drives itself (whether the driver likes it or not) like the skylines do, i assume that trend will continue with the new GT-R.

Maybe a merc CLS, he reviewed at the start of season 6, could be a very nice choice for him. Quick, reliable(ish), good looking, cool and quite reasonable.

A S2000 would be way too midlife crisis :p

If i was him i'd get the new Maserati Gran Turismo! Just saw one in the flesh today, and it's so much better looking in person than in pictures. It really is desperately pretty. And this was at a racing track with a Ferrari get together. There were 430's, 599's, two Enzos and an F40, and the Gran Turismo was, to me at least, the best looking car there.

I bet you any money that he is gonna buy that stupid Merc CLK Black Series.

You mean they one rival to M3, JC drove in the 10ts season final episode? Maybe...

Naah, If it's a merc, it will be that one, from Series 10 final episode.

maybe he can just buy normal gallardo, new LP550 would be nice