Clarkson: Jeremy Mentions That he Sold his Gallardo in his New Article

Maybe he should get a Bristol Fighter T, Bristol are known for making cars that are 'nicely understated' :)

Clarkson is banned from Bristol's showroom. So is James May, simply because he knows Jeremy.

Clarkson is banned from Bristol's showroom. So is James May, simply because he knows Jeremy.

I believe ownership at Bristol has changed and the mad bloke that use to own it is gone, they let TG Mag drive a fighter.

I don't think JC will say what new car he's got so no one will know its him when he drives around, which is a good idea. Judging by his review in this months TGMag I think the CLK AMG Black would be the car he'd go for.

He should have the new Corvette ZR1 imported and drive that :D

I :heart: this thread. Random speculation for the win.

Who cares really, what his next car will be? It'll be stupid and pointless and ludicrously fast, and he'll either get tired of it or it'll break down. and then we can have this thread all over again

Judging by his review in this months TGMag I think the CLK AMG Black would be the car he'd go for.

but doesn't he already have a SLK 55AMG in black color? I would see him going for a Ferrari 430 scuderia..

I :heart: this thread. Random speculation for the win.

Who cares really, what his next car will be? It'll be stupid and pointless and ludicrously fast, and he'll either get tired of it or it'll break down. and then we can have this thread all over again

Dunno about everyone else, but I was joking.

He should get a Phaeton as an anonymobile. If you go to Dresden to spec and pick up your car they treat you as if you've turned up to buy the whole company...

but doesn't he already have a SLK 55AMG in black color? I would see him going for a Ferrari 430 scuderia..

A black AMG is not the same as a AMG: Black. An AMG: Black can be silver...it's a performance/aesthetic package of upgrades.

I say he needs an RS4 or RS6, both very understated cars for their power and poise. He did love the RS4 when he raced it against Leo Holding. The new Jag XFS or whatever the supercharged one is called would be good for him. evo just reviewed it and they really liked it. It looks weird in photos, but I saw one in the metal and it looked really good and definitely stunning.

He was just joking... relax.

What about a merc CL600? he said it was the best, anonymous long distance GT cruiser thing, he practically raved about it a while back. the Black would break his back, the CL would make a G&T for him.