Clarkson: Jeremy on ThisMorning tomorrow

Becka ?

Jeremy Clarkson is on the show 'This Morning' tomorrow, along with Jonny Wilkinson and Enya. And as in another thread the Chris Moyles show on radio so it looks like tomorrow is his day to advertise 'Thriller' in time for Christmas.
Its on from 11.25 - 12.30
Just letting you all know..

does that still count as "morning", technically? Sounds more like "this Lunch" to me ...
Well, it's aimed at people who're at home at 11:45.

Basically that's Students and the unemployed. Their 'morning' is later than it is for real people.

Well, it's aimed at people who're at home at 11:45.

Basically that's Students and the unemployed. Their 'morning' is later than it is for real people.

And "stay at home" mums a lot of whom, incidentally, read Heat magazine so I'm told (at least Mrs Hersworksfinetoo did while on maternity leave) so perhaps they'll bring that up? I hope so. I'll record it so I can fast wind through the other BS and just watch JC.

Or if your sick. You always end up watching This Morning and then Loose Woman when your sick...

Loose Women often makes me sick.

I'll record it so I can fast wind through the other BS and just watch JC.
Have you got a DVD recorder? If so, do us a favour and make a downloadable video. I'll be doing this as well, but I only have VHS, which means I'd have to send the tape to Hiroke and I don;t think he's been seen here in centuries...

Have you got a DVD recorder? If so, do us a favour and make a downloadable video. I'll be doing this as well, but I only have VHS, which means I'd have to send the tape to Hiroke and I don;t think he's been seen here in centuries...

Sorry, only Sky+* and a DVD player and I wouldn't have a clue as to how to record from the Sky+ box directly onto my laptop. I can think of someone who might be able to help 'though.........

Some say his brain runs the next version of MS Windows, and that he has a USB 2.0 port between his buttocks. All I know is he's called Dave.

I'll see if he can pop 'round and advise tonight.

*Sky+ for non-UK residents is a bit like Tivo. As opposed to the cheaper Sky Minus, which records the programmes you hate and plays them while you are out.

Sorry, only Sky+* and a DVD player and I wouldn't have a clue as to how to record from the Sky+ box directly onto my laptop. I can think of someone who might be able to help 'though.........

Some say his brain runs the next version of MS Windows, and that he has a USB 2.0 port between his buttocks. All I know is he's called Dave.

I'll see if he can pop 'round and advise tonight.
Sky+ is better than any solution I could come up with - and it has to be possible to transfer from Sky+ to hard drive. How else would thebox.bz and other such sites exist?

Jezza at 11:05, everyone!

...and he can't come soon enough after that round of adverts. 10 Years of Westlife? Strictly Come Sequins Live (prancing its way to the Nottingham Ice Arena very soon... argh!)? The Priests, now available at Richard Hammond's favourite supermarket?

Now I see why Richard and Judy scarpered.

Last edited:
Okay, not that good. Maybe its his voice, as he cant be enthusastic when he sounds like a horse. Becuase i know what horses talk like, and i also know that they talk.
Shut up becca.

hey does anyone have the video of jeremy on this morning?

They also gave him a present of some carrots for his donkeys