• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Jeremy to present Top of the Pops!!!

Shun

Next week on sunday at 7.00pm on BBC 2 Jeremy Clarkson will host the show with Fern Cotton. I thought the only music Clarkson was into was the Doobie Brothers!!??! I dunno how he's gonna present it with a slipped disc?

He can stand, you know... ;-)

Probably something like "Why are you cluttering our roads with Latvian milk?!" and then he'll run off.

Tobias said:
Probably something like "Why are you cluttering our roads with Latvian milk?!" and then he'll run off.

He can't run :p

That'd be awesome... you should be made an OBE for all that you do for us. :D

Yes please, I'd love a rip but not for clarkson, fearne cotton. Se can be top of my pop any day!

Leppy said:
And Top of the Pops is some sort of music show?

Yeah, with some live performances, sometimes from great bands or singers.

dear friends

tonight at 9.00 on BBC there will be JC episode "who do you think you are" that is VERY good.

just my suggestion

AstonMartin said:
dear friends

tonight at 9.00 on BBC there will be JC episode "who do you think you are" that is VERY good.

just my suggestion

There's a rip of that one around. ;)

The show with JC tonight has been moved, there now showing Sir Ted.

Top of the Pops is a playback show where the artist lip-sync their performance.

yeah... record it up vuk... should be amusing... about the closest comparison I can think of for Americans is Saturday night live without the comedy part.

about the closest comparison I can think of for Americans is Saturday night live without the comedy part.

SNL hasn't had a comedy part in years, so that is a much closer connection then you may have realized :)