Jeremy won't like this..

Derek

Is Über
Car(s)
We're finally gonna need a car where we're going.
topgeargtn.jpg

:lol:

An advert from Top Gear on the Morgan Aero! :lol: :shock:

:lol:

But it goes like shit, too ;-)

Buba

The original Morgan range was kind of cool looking, purely because it is a proper car that was designed like that because that's how they thought it best to design it. But the Aero 8 is just another marketing ploy. One of these "let's take a good old product, and try and make it new" jobs. It doesn't look like an old style car, it just looks hideous. The interior is nice, but the exterior is terrible. I have no quibble with the quality of workmanship, the engine, the transmission, any of it, just the damn looks. It's a fake.

And another thing - it's an old style English car, with German bits. How ironic is that? They're trying to revive the spirit of the old cars, which were built during the war, and they're using German parts, money, and engineers. I hate these shameless marketing scams, like this and the new Mini, and I work in Marketing!!!

Sam

In fact, I kind of like that car. I like the back, the side, only the odd headlights are the things I dislike about the car. And then there is that engine noise :shock:

Absolutey astonishing.

Derek said:
In fact, I kind of like that car. I like the back, the side, only the odd headlights are the things I dislike about the car. And then there is that engine noise :shock:

Absolutey astonishing.

Agree with you. The Morgan has the looks of a 1940's car with the go of a 2000's car. The sound is marvelous and the styiling is just beautiful. the only thing i don't like is the headlamps in the front

I don't even mind the headlights, I think the Morgan Aero 8 is a very handsome car. It's unique and unlike buying a 911 or a Ferrari, this car won't make you look like a rich jackass, instead, you'd be a conniseur (yeah, I ripped that off from Gone in 60 seconds).

The fact that there's so much controversy over the styling and so many people hate it just makes me love it even more.

Overheat said:
I'd like it if it didn't look like it had already been in a crash :|
True. If they straight up the nose, I will probably choose it over any Porsche or Ferrari