jeremy's driving ban!

Then there's what might happen if he crashed...

vladmitu said:
Ali said:
i dont want him to have to give up moderating because of his health some day...

MODERATING :shock: ??
moderating what ? :lol:

I think he meant discussion moderator, as in being him that controls the discussion.

bihus said:
vladmitu said:
Ali said:
i dont want him to have to give up moderating because of his health some day...

MODERATING :shock: ??
moderating what ? :lol:

I think he meant discussion moderator, as in being him that controls the discussion.
ups :D right...should have known that at least the meaning of "moderate" :shock:
moderator is in german the guy who leads through a discussion or a show :mrgreen:
what's his job at the bbc called in english then?
showmaster? doesn't sound "right"...

sorry for my "english" :roll: :lol:

He is hosting...

Buba

Racing drivers experience a lot more g-forces than Jeremy does, so I doubt the cars he's driving are hurting his back.

Jeremy is a chain smoker and maintains an inactive lifestyle. He's 45 but he looks 55! I know he said he'll be eventually needing a hip replacement. He better start to take care of himself or we're going to see a dead Clarkson some time soon!

Kebab gud said:
Dark_Templer_102 said:
I noticed he made alot of refernces about jet planes and stuff...was he a pilot or something?
dont know that .. but he did do a lot of shows where he was in planes and sh**

Jeremy Clarkson's Extreme Machines.

JoeBlo1 said:
Racing drivers experience a lot more g-forces than Jeremy does, so I doubt the cars he's driving are hurting his back.

Jeremy is a chain smoker and maintains an inactive lifestyle. He's 45 but he looks 55! I know he said he'll be eventually needing a hip replacement. He better start to take care of himself or we're going to see a dead Clarkson some time soon!

Mate. I'd call myself fit. I go to the gym 4 times a week and run twice a week. I play netball (yeah shut up) and volleyball every week.

Last month after driving my lancer (which you can do with 2 fingers cause of the over achieving power steering) I got into my mum's echo/yaris (no p/s) and drove to the shops. Pulling into a car park the steering was so heavy at slow speed that as I turned I hurt my back cause I wasn't used to the effort needed.

You'd be surprised how much you use the stabilising muscles in your back without realising it.

JoeBlo1 said:

Racing drivers are incredibly well conditioned though, its thier job.

And WRC rally drivers are just flat-out insane. :p

I think James' mum should take over for the mean time :thumbsup:

Leppy said:
You'd be surprised how much you use the stabilising muscles in your back without realising it.

Fair enough. But what's netball? :|

If Jeremy continues to mess up his body, there will be no point to watching Top Gear anymore!

^ What do you mean, no point. They'll bring over VBH and then it will be even better ;)

lets see...jezza should find out which car was the cause of his condition, sue them; then get the BBC to give hazard pay to JC, JM and RH. also, he should get that F1 Mclaren Alarm Clock for himself as it might make him feel more normal.

Mischief007 said:
^ What do you mean, no point. They'll bring over VBH and then it will be even better ;)

We need Jeremy, Tiff, and Vicki back on the same show.

Tiff for his driving skill.
Jeremy for his amazing commentary.
Vicki because she's just cute and fun to watch. :thumbsup:

I'm willing to ditch Hammond and James for that.

Leppy said:

Very true indeed ;) We need to be nice to our back when we're young, or it will come back to haunt us later in life.

Tobias said:
Mischief007 said:

We need Jeremy, Tiff, and Vicki back on the same show.

Tiff for his driving skill.
Jeremy for his amazing commentary.
Vicki because she's just cute and fun to watch. :thumbsup:

I'm willing to ditch Hammond and James for that.

Ditch James??
Where do you buy your crack? has to be expensive shit

hamster and may rule - put down the glue bottle!

(May + Hammond) > (Vicki)

(Tiff) ≠ (May) ≠ (Hammond) ≠ (Clarkson)

Top Gear > Fifth Gear, therefore (Clarkson + May + Hammond) > (Tiff + Vicki)