• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Jeremy's super sad Talkshow CLARKSON

mpulztracker

Car(s)
Ford Fiesta Zetec S
Has anyone watched any episode of Clarkson? ...er..dont get me wrong I am a big fan of JC but the show sucked big time. It seemed like a pathetic parade of his magnified self. The jokes he cracks in the beginning are the saddest part. I say he should stick to shows like Topgear. 8) :lol:

I thought the show was hilarious! A few parts here and there were a little pathetic and embarrasing (what was the point of showing fat guys jumping into a swimming pool?). And the part where Clarkson was challenging that American woman into comparing countries with Britian was a little uncomforting because they weren't getting anywhere. The segment with the Italian professor was cool; Clarkson wants to be Italian!

Anyone got any clips? Or all they all on UKNova, 'cause I lost my account there, got pruned :p

I really enjoyed it,particularly when it came to blowing up stuff :p

I downloaded an episode from UKNova. Aside from the cool "rocket launcher" trick with lit matches and food, it was a pitful excuse of a talkshow.

Sorry, I did some cleaning earlier today and that went into the recycle bin. I don't think I'll ever watch that again.

There are at least two episodes on UKNova right now though.

Viggen said:
Sorry, I did some cleaning earlier today and that went into the recycle bin. I don't think I'll ever watch that again.

There are at least two episodes on UKNova right now though.
:lmao: Is it that bad??!! Now you make me want to see it :lol: JC should stick to burning rubber on the TG Test Track :roll:

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
:lmao: Is it that bad??!! Now you make me want to see it :lol: JC should stick to burning rubber on the TG Test Track :roll:

That one episode got me bored to death. I was hoping for some more explosions and shit-talking about moss-licking hippies, but... :sleeping:

I still haven't seen Clarkson Meets The Neighbours yet, and I'm looking all over to download.

When he got really political,and removed a part of the map behind him,that was the best bit,or the gherkin when it had 220 volts passed through it :lol: or the CD in the microwave.Or just the general outlook on things,here was a place he could give his opnion on everything,not just cars

can u please give the list of all the clarkson episodes so that i can check which ones i need