Jersey Shore

Wooptidoop

Did you guys watch the third season?
I've done a marathon and watched the first 8 episodes in two days. As boring as they are, it really pisses me off how everyone is treating Ronnie as if he was doing something wrong. It looks to me the problem is that Sammy just can't take no for an answer. He's been trying to get rid of her the entire 8 episodes, and it still took the destruction of basically all her stuff for her to get the message.

I've read a couple of articles where they talk about how Ronnie went crazy because of his alleged steroid use. I think most people would flip if they were in his position, he was just strong enough to take it out on some furniture.

What do you guys think about this?

lol_you_fail-12821.jpg

Go away.

Maybee in Croatia Jersey shore is considered the pinnacle of television and its 'stars' the ultimate role-models?

I have actually met quite a few of the cast members on the show. They get paid to do club appearances in the NYC area and I have seen and met them while I have been at the same club they are. I have to say that seeing them in person just makes me hate them even further. Everything about them is just wrong. The other night ronnie was at club in the city, Pacha NYC and he was running around like he owned the place, going in the DJ booth and getting on the mic, etc. He was so messed up a guy I know who works security there had to carry him out because he was completely passed out. He just killed the mood there. I cant sand him, or any of them for that matter. I despise the show and the negative stereotype it portrays about any one who steps foot in a club. Also just so everyone knows, ronnie is around 5'8''. He is not as big as everyone thinks he is.

sorry for the rant.

Last edited:
We finally found the one thing that unite all fg'ers (except Wooptidoop), common hatred for Jersey Shore :p

Maybee in Croatia Jersey shore is considered the pinnacle of television and its 'stars' the ultimate role-models?

Sadly this is true for most of Eastern Europe.

jersey shore makes me glad i am neither a northerner nor italian. i would be too ashamed