• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Jezz + GT40: Good or Bad

Jezz + GT40: Good or Bad

• Good! He is reunited with his childhood dream! Good for you JC!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad! Its going to break again and piss you off! Get over it JC! Buy the F430!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
When you buy something, you expect it to be good. You expect it to work and keep working for a reasonable period.

Ford didn't offer quality for the money. Ford delivered a bad product. Shame on them.

And now still, things don't work. That's just not right. You expect Ford taking responsability for the broken product. Now it still does not work properly. That's just making fun of your customers.

i think it is good to see him with the car that he's wanted for 30+ years. :thumbsup: (or atleast a good remake of it)

Childhood dreams are awesome :thumbsup: . Plust the GT will be a future classic. The Ferrari's just there cuz the 360 was gettin old.

I'm happy for him, getting his Ford *GT* back. It's a wonderful car and he deserves it, just like anyone else wanting the car of thier dreams.

^What he said :)

^^Maybe because JC is a TG presenter? :think:

And btw, tbh, couldnt care less if he's with or without the gt40. Whatever makes him happy... :)

Xeon SX said:
jensked said:
Xeon SX said:
btw, why is this in TG section?

Because Jeremy Clarkson is the Top Gear's host.

So what? he has many DVDs but we shouldnt discuss them in here.
But the whole ordeal with his GT made for some memorable segments in TG for what, 2or 3 years! "2 years wait for a focus, estate, DIESEL" :lol: i still laugh at that

in your offence no but in mine yes, they just talk about it and they make a lot of fun in the news, thats all

Xeon SX said:
jensked said:
Xeon SX said:
btw, why is this in TG section?

Because Jeremy Clarkson is the Top Gear's host.

So what? he has many DVDs but we shouldnt discuss them in here.
Everything TG related goes here, presenters, articles by them, articles about them, shows they guest star in, etc etc.
Same goes for FG. For episode discussions, there are seperate sections.

All I can say is, it took him long enough! :lol:

He will still probably complain about the alarm system or whatever, but every time he gets in it, starts that engine, and puts his foot down, all concerns about the alarm system will go straight out the window.

*cough*It's the GT, not GT40*cough*

^^^ About to say the same thing... and I voted he should turf it... Mind you for pure comedic value I reckon it's a good thing. I want JM and RH to give him shit about it.

I voted BAD simply cos i'v been against it from the start. Owning one of those things is so impractical esspecially in the city of London. Its awesome power is just overkill for the majority of the time and he looks STUPID in it. He woulda been better off getting rid of the GT after one year and makeing a profit and get rid of the SLK55 and buy a F430 as someone suggested.

Maybe its jelousy talking :p WHY MUST HE HAVE BOTH!! ITS KILLING ME :twisted: