• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Jezza and Top of the Pops...

KryptonZone

You know Jezza was a guest pres on TOTP sometime in July... Anyways, I just managed to find the episode and I was wondering... Jezza did make a mistake while trying to do a punch line about the 1981 archive footage thingie... What the hell was Hamster watchign when he said in Top Gear that Jezza didn't mess up at all... I'm still watching... This is really funny. :lol:

Re: Jezza and Top of the Pops...

KryptonZone said:
YWhat the hell was Hamster watchign when he said in Top Gear that Jezza didn't mess up at all

Well he's scared of Jeremy isn't he. You can see something simular, when James is defending motorcyling to Jeremy, and he looks to Hamster and says "back me up". Looking for Richard to help him fight the mighty Clarkson. Funny though Richard doesn't say anything. He justs sits there looking scared. :shock:

...justs sits there looking scared

Richard does that a lot... standing next to jeremy and the big guy after the audi woman skit. one of his trademark emotive jokes.

The episode you found, was it BT? Where might i find such an episode?

Re: Jezza and Top of the Pops...

Top Gear Girl said:
KryptonZone said:
YWhat the hell was Hamster watchign when he said in Top Gear that Jezza didn't mess up at all

Well he's scared of Jeremy isn't he.

:roll: