Clarkson: Jezza DVD prices skyrocket

And did you know that this: $, doesn't mean "money" but "american dollars"?

:p

It can also mean Australian dollars, Bahamian dollars, Barbadian dollars, Belize dollars, Bermudian dollars, Brunei dollars, Canadian dollars, Cayman Islands dollars, Cook Islands dollars, East Caribbean dollars, Fijian dollars, Guyanese dollars, Hong Kong dollars, Jamaican dollars, Kiribati dollars, Liberian dollars, Namibian dollars, New Zealand dollars, Samoan talas, Singapore dollars, Solomon Islands dollars, Surinamese dollars, New Taiwan dollars, Trinidad and Tobago dollars, Tuvaluan dollars, United States dollars, Zimbabwean dollars, Argentine pesos, Colombian pesos, Cuban convertible pesos, Cuban pesos, Dominican pesos, Macanese patacas, Mexican pesos, or Uruguayan peso.

Yes, because euros use the dollar sign... clearly...

Let me guess...you're an American?

Ever heard of this: ??

And did you know that this: $, doesn't mean "money" but "american dollars"?

royalFail.jpg

I think you three have been lax on your humor detector maintenance. ;)

Am i the only person who thinks it looks like 11.29 with a smuggidy $ sign on the front?!?

Am i the only person who thinks it looks like 11.29 with a smuggidy $ sign on the front?!?

I think someone was an idiot at the print shop and put a dollar when they were supposed to put the euro symbol. So, no you aren't the only one and 11.29 euro is 15.87 dollars, which is right-ish price for a dvd.

But that's definitely a 5 and not a $ sign. It seems obvious to me, even with the iPhone's lack of autofocus.

hey guys, we dont use dollars in belgium. trust me, that is just a 5 not a dollar sign...

Surely no one is dumb enough to think Belgium uses the dollar! That's why I said the printing shop made a mistake - as the 5 looks like a $ in the fuzzy pic.

We have to get to the bottom of this! I sharpened it up in Photoshop, it's most definitely 511.29 and not $11.

https://pic.armedcats.net/s/sh/shawn/2008/12/28/jezzadvd.jpg

Is it possible that's not even the price though? What were the other labels like at this store? Because the 511 is printed quite far from the EUR, so maybe that's some other number and they just forgot to print the price beside EUR?

It can also mean Australian dollars, Bahamian dollars, Barbadian dollars, Belize dollars, Bermudian dollars, Brunei dollars, Canadian dollars, Cayman Islands dollars, Cook Islands dollars, East Caribbean dollars, Fijian dollars, Guyanese dollars, Hong Kong dollars, Jamaican dollars, Kiribati dollars, Liberian dollars, Namibian dollars, New Zealand dollars, Samoan talas, Singapore dollars, Solomon Islands dollars, Surinamese dollars, New Taiwan dollars, Trinidad and Tobago dollars, Tuvaluan dollars, United States dollars, Zimbabwean dollars, Argentine pesos, Colombian pesos, Cuban convertible pesos, Cuban pesos, Dominican pesos, Macanese patacas, Mexican pesos, or Uruguayan peso.

Just how long did that take you? :p

We have to get to the bottom of this! I sharpened it up in Photoshop, it's most definitely 511.29 and not $11.

https://pic.armedcats.net/s/sh/shawn/2008/12/28/jezzadvd.jpg

Is it possible that's not even the price though? What were the other labels like at this store? Because the 511 is printed quite far from the EUR, so maybe that's some other number and they just forgot to print the price beside EUR?

OK, now use SuperZoom?!

mmh krypton, i live in belgium aswel, and bought that dvd. It's normally 9? in free record shop or you got a dvd that's been personally burned by Jeremy on his computer :D

oh lord... i just realised how crappy the iphone camera is. "cleaned up" by photoshop still looks like that? man! prob a good time to think about buying a better phone.

hey sovereign, i won't be surprised if this one was burned and signed by jezza. but i don't think his autograph is worth that much... didn't a pic signed by all three of them only go for like 5 quid on ebay? haha

If I was you, I would pop over to us, Same dvd 7,99 EURO at Media Markt!!!!
Inflation in Belgium sucks!! Really feel for you!