Clarkson: Jezza More Popular than Barack Obama

TurnerGTX

jeremy_clarkson_hair.JPG

Barack+Obama_1111_18197306_0_0_7002960_300.jpg

Cheryl-Cole-Ashley.jpg

Jeremy Clarkson is the celeb most Brits would like to have at their Christmas bash.

The Top Gear star, 48, was No 1 thanks to his no-nonsense attitude and hatred of all things politically correct.

USA president-elect Barack Obama, 47, was second and X Factor?s Cheryl Cole, 25, third.

A spokesman for Heineken Draught- Kegs, which carried out the survey, said: ?An ideal guest would be entertaining, funny and able to tell a good story.?

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/60700/Jez-top-reveller/

Anyone else hoping that this would be the results of the Heat Magazine survey? Damn.

^^ You weren't the only one thinking that. Is that new issue of Heat ever going to show up?

I'm surprised that Barack is so high up on the list. For example, most people would MUCH rather have a beer/party with George W. Bush than Barack Obama. The reason why Obama is so high up on the list is because he is popular in general and well-known around the world and people think it will be "cool" to have him at a party. Me? Not so much. I think Obama would be boring as fuck.

In related news, Barack Obama has agreed to powerslide across Pennsylvania and Massachusetts Avenues in a Pagani Zonda F while shouting "POWER!" in order to boost his ratings.

In related news, Barack Obama has agreed to powerslide across Pennsylvania and Massachusetts Avenues in a Pagani Zonda F while shouting "POWER!" in order to boost his ratings.

Interestingly, Cindy McCain may be able to do that. She even went to Japan to take drifting lessons...:lol:

...and his rating plummets across white suburbia as he accidentally shouts "BLACK" before "POWER!" on his third lap around the Capitol.

Interestingly, Cindy McCain may be able to do that. She even went to Japan to take drifting lessons...:lol:

Got to do something for excitement when you're married to John :zzz:

i totally agree because obama is just another bum looking for change.....who wants a sleezy bum at their house? :D

by the way JC with an 80's cut....classic.

Last edited:
...and his rating plummets across white suburbia as he accidentally shouts "BLACK" before "POWER!" on his third lap around the Capitol.

At this stage, if he shouted "BLACK POWER!" it wouldn't be subversive but merely braggadocio.

I hate that I care so much about the Heat poll that this actually excited me.

Agreed. I opened this up with my best friends 'shame' and 'embarrassment' looming over my shoulder. :lol: