Jezza on Jonathan Ross

yobbo

I saw this documentary movie with will smith the other day, it was called Man in black and it said that actually aliens live disguised in human bodies. And that's true!!!! neojohnson is one of them!!!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

fluke667

Car(s)
BMW 325i Cabrio
<-- is from 1991 episode 14
couldn't stop laughing at this enormous dead animal on his head :lol: :thumbsup:

mgkdk

Aced mod training!
Car(s)
VW UP! Renault Clio

Uhstra

Still downloading this show. Its taking ages. I've had it running most of the night and day. I won't be able to seed it till I get to work. D/L bandwidth limitations at home. :(

hajj

The seed is rather slow and I am only at home for 4,5 more hours.....nooooo

KryptonZone

Yeah well... Can't do jack about that mate... It's Belgium and I have a crappy ISP... You have to live with it... Cos I'm actually paying an extra 5 euros now to get more bandwidth to upload this file... See how much I care about Top Gear and Jezza... Man... And to think I'm still on the damned waiting list for the show... :x

mgkdk

Aced mod training!
Car(s)
VW UP! Renault Clio
My upload should pick up when I get some of the file to up

hajj

KryptonZone said:
Yeah well... Can't do jack about that mate... It's Belgium and I have a crappy ISP... You have to live with it... Cos I'm actually paying an extra 5 euros now to get more bandwidth to upload this file... See how much I care about Top Gear and Jezza... Man... And to think I'm still on the damned waiting list for the show... :x

That was one of the reason I didnt go to Belgium in the end ;) THX for the seed though.
My upload now isnt great either, I can only push 40kb/s otherwise my downstream collapses. I hope there will still be seeds when I return next weekend.

Car(s)
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STI (USDM)
:bow: Thanks.
FYI, you don't want to be in my shoes as far as speed is concerned, my entire bandwidth is 7kb/s. :lol:

Car(s)
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STI (USDM)
Can someone reseed this one? There don't appear to be any seeders left (unless it's just me.) :cry:

justin syder

Car(s)
1986 Mercedes-Benz 300E
this needs to be put up on bigj's or karosuoke(SP?) ftp.

i tried to d/l it and there are no seeds. or just one or whatever but the speeds were slow.