Jezza's M5

LoneWolf

Forgive me if this has been discussed before (did a search but couldn't find anything), but did Jeremy own an M5 in the past? Apparantly Wikipedia suggests he does via a reference to his profile on the Askmen website. I'm quite surprised by this, I knew he owned an old 6-Series (as revealed back when they did the 'Classic Wall'), but I didn't realise he had an M5.

Does anybody know anything further about this, when he owned it, what particular mark it was etc?

if i'm not mistaken, he did own a 3.0 CSL from the seventies. But it was way after it was launched - i'm thinking mid 90s.

if i'm not mistaken, he did own a 3.0 CSL from the seventies. But it was way after it was launched - i'm thinking mid 90s.

Yeah he did. I'm not sure if it was the CSL or one of his hot Fords that his mother bought for him so he could be a salesman for her Paddington bear business.

holy crap! didn't know Jezzas mother was responsible for the cute little teddy! thats kinda cool :)

Haha, i remember the TG ep when he bragged about his sewing skills and helping out his mom's plush toy biz, but i had no idea his mother made Paddington Bear toys, those things are like world famous

entry from Paddington Bear in wikipedia

Gabrielle Designs (maker of Paddington Bear) was founded by Shirley Clarkson, 63, who made her first bear for her son Jeremy Clarkson - now the presenter of BBC TV's Top Gear - and daughter Joanna.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paddington_Bear

dude she's like 7

Hmm, it would appear the people at Askmen don't know what they're typing about, since it's the only source which suggests that Jeremy once owned an M5.

One time, at band camp...

Hmm, it would appear the people at Askmen don't know what they're typing about, since it's the only source which suggests that Jeremy once owned an M5.

If you are looking for people that know what they are talking about... the last place you should look is Askmen/Askmen.com.

Those idiots give men a bad name.

If you are looking for people that know what they are talking about... the last place you should look is Askmen/Askmen.com.

Those idiots give men a bad name.

It's kinda ironic and funny what JC was saying about Wikipedia and how anyone can write crap in it......

It's kinda ironic and funny what JC was saying about Wikipedia and how anyone can write crap in it......

If you look at their "Top 100" lists they are all such complete garbage. I posted on in the OT section awhile ago (just search "Askmen"). It was somthing like "Top 100 Men" and it was the most random, pointless, and malresearched list I'd ever seen.

/Clarkson was on it though, so it wasn't ALL bad.