Jodie Kidd and the price of selling out....

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
In case you weren't aware ,former model and Jay Kay beating SIARPC Jodie Kidd is currently appearing on Strictly Come Tissues and for my sins I'm sat here on my mum's couch while on a short visit and watching a show she recorded earlier today. (Don't ask.)

They just showed various competitors being asked questions e-mailed by viewers. When asked what would she do with a million pounds Jodie replied that she'd probably have to blow the lot on a Bugatti Veyron.

Guess the poor deluded cow has been too busy twirling to know that the Zonda F Roadster is both cooler and faster!!! :D

Yes I know it's a crap thread subject but you can't possibly know how bored it's possible to get in a pensioner's flat with only basic digital TV and using a company laptop where you have to be careful what websites you can visit.

Last edited:
Yeah, imagine her stupidity... buying a $5.000.000 car for $1.000.000.
She must be retarded :rolleyes:

Strictly Come Dancing is aired at the same time as the far superior Top Gear on sundays so she probably didn't know by that point that the Veyron had gotten mullered by the Zonda. poor girl, all that twirling around must've made the blood drain from her head too much...

With all the selling out Hammond does, 14,000 different products this year... he should be able to buy himself a Chevy Matiz.

Reactions: MWF
Guess the poor deluded cow has been too busy twirling to know that the Zonda F Roadster is both cooler and faster!!! :D

Yes, because heaven forbid someone likes a car that isn't the fastest around the TG track. :rolleyes:

I wonder when she'll be back to contest the SIARPC again, what with the returns of all these Liana veterans. :hmm:

True, but she may have known that the Veyron is quicker to pretty much every speed, and while not faster around the TG track, is simply FASTER. Oh, plus it's awd, so it's better in the snow...and...umm...for rallying. :lol:

Yes, because heaven forbid someone likes a car that isn't the fastest around the TG track. :rolleyes:

I wasn't actually being serious.

I thought was stereotype Yanks who lacked a sense of irony.

Can SOMEBODY please design an IRONY or SARCASM smiley save me explaining myself?

:lol: or should I say :canadian: ?

Can you possibly make a more useless thread?

Can SOMEBODY please design an IRONY or SARCASM smiley save me explaining myself?

or like Data from ST:TNG or Kryten from Red Dwarf... "please engage your sarcasm circuits..."

Oh chill, I knew that. :p

Nope, i think ppl knew you were trying to be clever and/or ironic, but your attempt at laughs kind of fell short...

Kind of like the office dork who cracks a joke who thinks he's the funniest guy in the world and everyone else just groans and ignores him.

I'm not saying youre the office dork, i'm just making a point :p

^^^ The man's a comedic genius!!!!

Don't tell me anyone still actually buys that "It costs Bugatti 5million quid to make a Veyron" rubbish??

*reads thread*

*double facepalm*

*leaves quietly, wanting those 3 minutes of his life back*

Obviously the drugs don't work

Hopefully never is the answer to that question of her making a return to TG. She is a total freeloader, and was a very boring guest to boot. I would much rather have new guests on the show than recycling old ones.