Joint Challenge Ideas

I feel a race coming on. "Which is the best way to get back from Amsterdam to the TG Studio with 2kg of skunk without getting the rubber glove treatment from HM Customs and Excise?"

James picks the Citroen C3 Picasso with all it's useful storage bins but get's stuck in the one-way system in Antwerp, Hammond has his woven into a shirt and some fetching hair extensions before hitch-hiking only to be kidnapped by a carload of fat girls from Barnsley on their way back from a hen party, and Clarkson in the SL Black gets so frustrated by the endless stream of caravans on the M20 that he pulls over at Ashford for a smoke where he is found several days later trembling and demanding lots of chocolate and crisps.

To be followed back in the studio by "We started the show with the question 'Drug Trafficking - how hard can it be' to which the answer is 'Leave it to the cartels'!!! And on that BONGshell it's time to end, er, man! GOODNIGHT"

I'd plus rep you for that but, apparently I need to spread some more around first:( Thanks for the laugh!

I feel a race coming on. "Which is the best way to get back from Amsterdam to the TG Studio with 2kg of skunk without getting the rubber glove treatment from HM Customs and Excise?"

James picks the Citroen C3 Picasso with all it's useful storage bins but get's stuck in the one-way system in Antwerp, Hammond has his woven into a shirt and some fetching hair extensions before hitch-hiking only to be kidnapped by a carload of fat girls from Barnsley on their way back from a hen party, and Clarkson in the SL Black gets so frustrated by the endless stream of caravans on the M20 that he pulls over at Ashford for a smoke where he is found several days later trembling and demanding lots of chocolate and crisps.

To be followed back in the studio by "We started the show with the question 'Drug Trafficking - how hard can it be' to which the answer is 'Leave it to the cartels'!!! And on that BONGshell it's time to end, er, man! GOODNIGHT"

I'd plus rep you for that but, apparently I need to spread some more around first:( Thanks for the laugh!

Same here, I must spread the reppage around too.
Brilliant larf, MWF. :lol:

haha :lol: fantastic

now that i think about it, i say lets give Jezza a gun and set him free on the Highway with only a tape of james may trying to explain the purpose of life or something during rush hour!!!

yea, im just bored now!

Last edited:
let TGA crew do the TGUK and TGUK crew do the TGA :p

lol, that would NOT be smart. imagine the actual WAR that would start when the TGA crew left that studio. it would be terror. nothing against the TGA guys, but, wow, that would be BAD!

i just got done watching the "greatest driving road in the world" eppisode and it made me remember just how different they are.

TGUK and TGR meet in Berlin and re-create the Cold War. They could smuggle refugees (presenters) in the trunk of a car, run blockades (walls made of milk crates) in old ladas, or have car chases with spies returning home. I see a whole 007 theme going on, and plenty of awkward jokes about commies.