July Photoshop Exercise

Red_Bull

Gives you wings?
Clockwerk has sent in the following picture for this month's chop. Send your completed chops to me before July 31st via PM. Good luck :cool:

https://pic.armedcats.net/c/cl/clockwerk/2009/07/15/a9ed2b824046383700567117491fab73.jpg
(possibly the biggest picture ever seen :p)

Last edited:
July 31st eh? hmm this could be tricky. I'm away from this Saturday until the 1st of August, so I'll either have to work flat out and get it done, not enter, or keep going but find some way of sending it in since I won't have an internet connection let alone a reasonable phone connection.

Ah well, I guess I'll have to surprise you all. ;)

I have an idea for this, though it might be a little ambitious. We'll see. So far it's all going completely horribly so I'm gonna have to sleep on it and see if I can find a few work arounds tomorrow :p

This should be a good one for doing whatever you want it to be. :cool:

I've definitely got an idea for this one, but it might have to wait a bit until I get my Internet connection back online on my desktop PC. Let me see if I can work on it on my laptop...

P.S. It's going to be horribly obvious that it was mine. :|

I have an axe. It's a very good axe with a long wooden handle and a super sharp blade. One day I was in my shed when I saw a huge monster. So I busted out my axe and sliced it's head off, killing it. Ufortunately I snapped the handle. I went down to the hardware store and bought a new handle to replace the old one. Just as soon as I had done this, an alien landed in my front yard. 'Greetings, I bring you no harm', it said. I whipped out my axe again and chopped it in half. However, in doing this, I chipped the blade and realised it would need replacing. I made another trip to the store and bought a new axe blade which I secured in place of the old one. On my way home I encountered the ghost of the monster I had first killed. 'Hey, thats the same damn axe that killed me!' he said.

Is he correct?

Dont worry, I havent gone crazy, but I think I can say that at this stage, the line between the original Honda and my creation is definitely blurred :p

Right mine is done and in, quickest chop I've ever done, and I think I have managed to outdo myself, especially compared to the Quattro.

Submitted it last evening. It's going to be painfully recognizable.

I think mine will be too :lol:

I'm having fun with mine. Should post it soon.

Hopefully Salguod hasn't done the same. :p

Man this sucks, I'm gone until august 1. Wish I could make something for the car I got to choose.

Any chance we can keep it open for a couple of days into August to give salguod / clockwerk a chance?

^ I'll give it one or two days if need be. Salguod has submitted an entry. Mine's nearing completion as well, another day or so should have it in reasonable shape. I dont know about my best effort yet, but it's certainly my most involved effort yet :p

Hah, a Honda Jazz. I'll get started once I've played some Red Alert 3 and gotten down from the holiday high. :)

As always, I look forward to see everyone's entries this month!

Firstly...

I want to apologise to all you lads who entered last month and had to wait weeks for the voting! I can see that you guys were efficient and managed to get the chopping running.

Lots of speculations around... I am alive! I was on facebook regularly but the reason FG totally slipped out of my mind was because for the last month we at City University had been busy building our Formula Student Racing car for the entry in 2009. This meant many sleepless nights in the University's Workshop fixing everything. Then off to Silverstone...

Just returned to London yesterday, and finally have nothing to do academically!

I can see Red_Bull has taken over, I am happy with that decision, as he will probably be more consistent than I have been!