• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

June 2005 Exam results

Raheel

Photoshop Mod
Car(s)
BMW E46 318 CI
hey dudes...i think the results are out...but not yet on paper...my classmate in Pakistan got 3As for his A levels....I am so happy for him....I hope I hope I get my 3Bs.....

Any of you guys got your results?

Post them up here, If you want to.. :D

Well yes they are out since I finished school last year, so I dont care this year, but I know how it feels when you get your results through some online database.
I did IB and I was really bad, at least I think I was, and I was really disappointed the second I got my results.

3B's is fine I think, did you do A2 or AS levels?

You think that's bad, you should try learning from the national newspapers.

I remember coming back from my summer holidays the year I left secondary school, worrying the whole way back about how I did, and immediately beelining to the newsagent. Only to be told that I had gotten it wrong and that the Points Race would be in the -next- week's newspapers...

Don't know if they're announced online now or not though. I did my Leaving in 92, so I presume they've advanced.

NTM

I finished school in 2003, and we had all results released on the internet, made it easier since I was on holiday in Queensland at the time... But of course, I got them in December, cos we have our school year over one year, not two like the northern hemisphere :)

Oh, but we still had to find out what Uni course we had been offered thru the newspapers, twas fun being one of 500 kids lining up at the newsagent :thumbsdown:

I did IB and I was really bad

how bad? :lol:
i wasnt a good student either, but manage to get somehow a mid range, with something like 34-35points IIRC (was 2 years ago, since then dont really bother about my results in secondary school anymore :) )

99% out of 100% Overall Average for my 11th year of school. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Almost failed my Spanish Final with a 71%. :oops:

How old are you guys? I finished high school two summers ago, going into third year at UBC.

I'm 20.

Finished school end of 2003... Half way through 2nd year Uni at Deakin in Melbourne.

I wish I had gone elsewhere actually. UBC is fine, but I'm a Vancouverite and I feel there's a lot I'm missing out on while still living at home.

Anyhow, where are you originally from and what school do you attend?

///M said:
Shawn_230 said:
How old are you guys? I finished high school two summers ago, going into third year at UBC.

I wish I took the oppurtunity to go there. It's just too damn far.

Hmm. Does Australia have a Points Race as well?

(Courses are offered nationally to students and filled in order of a 'points' tally obtained by how one scored in the national exams)

NTM

pdanev said:

i wasnt a good student either, but manage to get somehow a mid range, with something like 34-35points IIRC (was 2 years ago, since then dont really bother about my results in secondary school anymore :) )

I got 35, but I was lazy and drunk most of May, it's still no excuse. I was bad :(
As I finished last year, I am 19 at the moment.

Also going into my final year in highschool (translated the US system). Got my grades a month ago and am very satesfied with them, i'm now averageing 19.3 out of 20. But those last moths of the last term was hell on me...

hajj said:
pdanev said:

I got 35, but I was lazy and drunk most of May, it's still no excuse. I was bad :(
As I finished last year, I am 19 at the moment.

i was lazy as hell as well, looking back, and comapring to the effort im putting now into university, just a fraction of what im doing now could've scored me 40+ points. ah well, to be old and wise, first we have to be young and stupid ;)

I never thought it would take this long.....The Universities will know my results by tomorrow, and I still don't know what I have achieved...Why are schools closed :wall:

congrats raheel_qamar btw.

which uni? i guess whatever u want, u got the grades, ur a overseas student.

LOL...i have a feeling even if i miss a grade by a bit, the uni will accept me.... I pay the fees which is equivalent of 6 EU students. hopefully i'll get the grades..

where u goin uk or spain or what?

i am paying 2x to 3x

though that is not alot more than my current school fees