Just met Vicki

ArosaMike

Resident Kart Racer
Car(s)
Mk5 VW Golf GTI, Aston Martin Vantage GT4 Race Car
Was working on our Formula Student car earlier, when some guy came into the lab and said they were filming some stuff for Fifth Gear, and would we mind if they came in and filmed some stuff in the lab. We said 'yeah that's fine' and about an hour later they came in and set all the equipment up and then VBH walked in :p It's the second time I've seen her now (after doing the Red Bull Track Attack competition last May) but didn't get a chance to talk to her before. Had a quick chat this time though and she's really nice. 'The voice' is just as good in real life too :p

Look out for the feature on the programme soon. She was trying to explain how a turbo and supercharger work. The script was actually wrong though...they were saying that they 'condensed' the air which is a load of balls :p Thankfully the sound man realised and got them to re-shoot it with the correct term of 'compressed' in ;)

Here's a picture...It's rubbish quality from my camera phone :p

IMAGE_00266.jpg

I really do hate you. :lol:

I hate Vicki... Could I please have that as my title?

...hates Vicki.

I envy you right now.
Glad to know she is a nice person in real life, not only for the cameras.

Ina way you're lucky and in a way you're not, I don't like her at all, be thankful Lovejoy wasn't filming or we would of asked you to chib him.

What did you talk to her about? just out in interest

Why don't you guys like her? :(

What did you talk to her about? just out in interest

She was one of the 'celebs' racing in the Red Bull karting thing I got to the finals of earlier this year. I never spoke to her then, cause the opportunity never came around, but I said to here, 'I did the Red Bull Track Attack', and she just asked me about it and congratulated me on my 4th place. I then said I understood she used to do a fair bit of karting and did she do Super1 (UK National Champs) to which she replied 'no I only every raced at Club Level, but my brother did'. Then spoke to her a bit about our Formula Student car, and she finally wished me luck with my racing and everything :)

She's a really nice person. Quite a tom boy which you would expect, but very down to earth. She drove our first ever formula student car 10 years ago, and she said to Carl who runs the whole thing how she remembered it fondly and how she still has photos from it in one of her albums.

Pretty sweet deal. Especially how you can say that you two go waaay back, word to yo momma. :D

Why don't you guys like her? :(
Because she comes off as annoying in 9/10 of her segments on the show. Maybe the producers make her that way or maybe she's like that in real life.

But the VBH I see on TV is agonising to watch and really lets the show down. I repeat - it could be the producers making her that way. She might be really nice in real life....

Because she comes off as annoying in 9/10 of her segments on the show. Maybe the producers make her that way or maybe she's like that in real life.

But the VBH I see on TV is agonising to watch and really lets the show down. I repeat - it could be the producers making her that way. She might be really nice in real life....

I second that...
She is really too annoying. Especially her laugh. It's not funny or hot at all! It's rather disgusting:sad:

Another thing... She looks fine. But she's nowhere near hot!

I like her. She's pretty and has cute mannerisms. Plus she can drive and seems really cool!