Just took in a Maserati MC12!

Car(s)
Lamborghini, Bugattis, Rolls Royce, Bentley
We just took in a gorgeous Maserati MC12, up for grabs! Only 1200 miles.

US legal!

8573598268_493b138ebc_o.jpg

8573599974_195b92eced_o.jpg

See an HD video of the car here and MORE high res pics - Symbolic Motor Car Company: Just in! Maserati MC12...

Thanks for looking, give us a call if anybody is interested!

Call for price.

858 454 1800.

-Spencer Berke
Photographer/Internet Marketing
Luxury Cars - San Diego, CA | Symbolic Motor Car Company Offers Bentley, Lamborghini, Rolls Royce, and Bugatti for Sale

http://www.symbolicmotors.com/detail-2005-maserati-mc12-mc12-used-10222439.html

Holy fuck...:shock:...now that is some car.

:lol: Sorry, but you're gonna have a hard time finding a buyer here; we're not exactly multi-millionaires. :p Although there might be some and/or someone might have a rich friend so no harm in trying, right? :)

I'm very interested. Of course I could never purchase a car without a test drive first, so if you could ship it to Oz so I can take it for a quick spin around the block, (and to see if there's room for the pooch) I'm sure we can workout a fair trade in on my Jazz.

Lots of nice cars on that backlot. The Abarth looks cute :) . What the story of this MC12, where did it spend its 1200miles ? Sweet ride in any case.

We just took in a gorgeous Maserati MC12, up for grabs! Only 1200 miles.

US legal!

See an HD video of the car here and MORE high res pics - Symbolic Motor Car Company: Just in! Maserati MC12...

Call for price.

858 454 1800.

-Spencer Berke
Photographer/Internet Marketing
Luxury Cars - San Diego, CA | Symbolic Motor Car Company Offers Bentley, Lamborghini, Rolls Royce, and Bugatti for Sale

http://www.symbolicmotors.com/detail-2005-maserati-mc12-mc12-used-10222439.html

I think you'll have more potential buyers on L4P ;)

Wow thats one rare beast. Have you drive it yet ? Impressions ?

Last edited:
I'm not impressed. Yes, it's hugely expensive, yes it's insanely fast, but it's ugly as sin, and not deserving of the trident badge, imo. I've never liked this ghastly thing.

And yes, I have seen one in person at the Vancouver Ferrari/Maserati dealership. Never driven (or ridden in) one, however.

Mind you, congrats on getting one for sale. Hope it goes for some serious cheddar :)

Last edited:
Some women, you Would, and you'd make them breakfast and run them home in the morning.
Some women, you Would, but you'd just want to call them a taxi first thing and get rid of.

That car is the latter. I Would hoon it around a track with a smile on my face. But I'd want it the fuck out of my sight when I was done and I'd never think about it again.

Pfft, I think it's gorgeous!

I wonder what the ballpark price is for this. I'm guessing half a million or something?

I'm not impressed. Yes, it's hugely expensive, yes it's insanely fast, but it's ugly as sin, and not deserving of the trident badge, imo. I've never liked this ghastly thing.

POINTY ELBOWS 0/10 WOULD NOT BANG

POINTY ELBOWS 0/10 WOULD NOT BANG
What you do with tailpipes is your business. This is a car, and I think it's up there with some of the ugliest of all time

To all those calling it ugly: you're telling me that if you were walking down the street and see one parked you wouldn't stop and check it out? You'd just walk by without giving it a 2nd glance?

I'm guessing most of you who think this is ugly think the Ferrari F50 is ugly as well (since this kinda looks like an evolution of the F50).

6326219194_06e00322e4_z.jpg

Last edited:
:lol: Sorry, but you're gonna have a hard time finding a buyer here; we're not exactly multi-millionaires. :p
speak for yourself, peasant ...

:bunny:

But agreed, it will be tough to find a buyer for that one ... even if had the cash to sink a 7 figure of Euro or Dollar into a car, that car does not really do it for me. There are some Veyrons, Koenigseggs, Paganis and Enzos available at that price that I would find really hard to walk past lookswise ...
So, good luck :)

Last edited:
I'm guessing most of you who think this is ugly think the Ferrari F50 is ugly as well (since this kinda looks like an evolution of the F50).

6326219194_06e00322e4_z.jpg

Your logic is quite flawed. They look nothing alike...what does it say about me if I think the F50 is ugly, but I like the mc12?

I always loved the MC-12. Damn thing looks like a LeMans car. :cool: