• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

just wanted to know, how many JW members here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

justin syder

Car(s)
1986 Mercedes-Benz 300E
how many JW members are here or ex members and how long were u there?

if u left and havent gone back what was the reason?

i been there for a few months from july '03 to dec '03, i left cuz i was...well...banned.

I signed up to post a few times, but that's about it.

i signed up, but never did ne thing

i am signed up.....i am still not banned but for letting me download vids i have to make a lot of posts...
please viper007bond fix the bittorent thing so that we can download all the episodes...

same as M5Rangerover.

Re: just wanted to know, how many JW members here?

justin syder said:

i been there for a few months from july '03 to dec '03, i left cuz i was...well...banned.

Still visit and post. Seems to be a closed boys club, not allowed to download vids.
Why were you banned?

rossc83 said:
justin syder said:

Still visit and post. Seems to be a closed boys club, not allowed to download vids.
Why were you banned?

cuz i was very vocal about their boys club. here if u want a vid u ask someone and theyll do u the favor, regardless if u post a lot or little. there you have to do something to get something, post a few times then gain a reputation THEN get access to their stupid video vault, which has crap.

one weekend, u can check with them they'll let u know, just post asking what sunday bloody sunday was. that was the day on a sunday that me and my friend got fed up and was very vocal in criticizing the site. they dont like criticism so me and my friend were banned. it was cuz we were kicked out of the download group to d/l vids. why? cuz we didnt post a review of the vids we d/loaded. they wanted to save bandwidth so that was the easy way. many users were kicked out that weekend and not many were willing to say something about it.

here we dont exclude anyone or have restrictions or force you to post a review, im glad this site is up.

rossc83 said:
Why were you banned?

cuz he was dumb and irritating and didn't seem to get the point. boy's club? i guess jealousy makes people say that kinda thing eh?

I can see why at times justin was banned. :lol:

i pm'ed geek to continue an argument, not flame, to talk about this so if it gets out of hand it will be in pm's.

no you want blood all over vipers forum. :lol:

Signed up, but nothing much there and can't download any videos.
So haven't gone back since...

geekdiggy said:
haowee said:
can't download any videos.

yes you can. you just want it from someone else's bandwidth for free. noobs will never understand :roll:

you can't download vids unless you respect certain factors to have access to their vault thing...

it's not like racingflix or here where you can sign up and start downloading..

Status
Not open for further replies.