just wanted to know, how many JW members here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
geekdiggy said:
geekdiggy said:
noobs will never understand :roll:

more wise words from the great philanthropist! :mrgreen:
devoting time and effort :wink: to helping newbs all over the net, how do you do it geek?

if you read my statement you would see that it was used in context and therefore i knew what it meant.

it might not be the best use of the word but i know what it means.

i was just playing around with geek, he knows that.

justin syder said:
if you read my statement you would see that it was used in context and therefore i knew what it meant.

it might not be the best use of the word but i know what it means.

Using a word for something it doesn't mean hmmm- yeah you used the wrong word!!

As for all your comments about the downloading/uploading club on jabbasworld you are just jealous otherwise you wouldn't keep posting topics about jabbasworld you are obsessed with it and you're just gutted you got banned and can't access the vids!! Just let it go you know your not welcome on there so why keep bringing it up? ITS JUST PLAIN SAD

ok, guilty of using a word inapproriately.

as for me being "jealous", those comments were made a while back and my recent comment has nothing to do with jw. it was a joke poking fun at geek.

You are the one that needs to forget about me and not coming here to register and flame me. someone lock this now, its dead and useless. AL123, if u want to flame me or call me jealous put it in a PM, dont post useless stuff to try and start up arguments.

kinda late to join in on the action....registered some 6 months back at jw...didnt likethe forums or the site in general...dont really know jabba or anyone else so no comments

justin syder said:
ok, guilty of using a word inapproriately.

as for me being "jealous", those comments were made a while back and my recent comment has nothing to do with jw. it was a joke poking fun at geek.

You are the one that needs to forget about me and not coming here to register and flame me. someone lock this now, its dead and useless. AL123, if u want to flame me or call me jealous put it in a PM, dont post useless stuff to try and start up arguments.

i wasn't particulary looking for an arguement but you keep making threads like this if you stop doing it you will stop getting flamed and exposed for the retard you really are

did you bother to look at the date this was started? :|

yep not so long ago just as long as you stay off jabbasworld and don't post useless topics like this we won't have a problem BTW you couldn't poke fun at a dead animal let alone a live Hippo

2 months isnt long enough? this thread is just to see if ppl from jw come here. you cant take what i said a few months back as the way i feel now. my recent posts prove that, i havent said anything bad about jw and dont feel the need to.

you are taking this thread out of context and maybe jabba should have posted the email i sent him apologizing and basically ending this.

so plz any, justin hating jw member, its over, get on with ur life. :roll:

Justin, just STFU dude. Comon. :roll:

viper i apologize really, sipping big ol glass of...

Have_a_big_glass_of.jpg

Sounds good to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.