Just wanted to say

Smurfen

Car(s)
06' BMW 118D E87
This is one of the best communities/forums ive ever been a part of. Everyone in here seems fair and mature with a sense of humor :mrgreen: Im not to much of a poster but ive been on this forum frequently for several years and seen what we can do.:D

Thanks to everyone :cheers:

I do what I can.

Yep I agree.
But this is my second best. (Now dont get sad FinalGear you are really good but my first best site showed me that there is a very nice community and got me joined on it. And FinalGear is no diffrent although it just came second to me :) )

:cheers:

^As far as I can remember he got a girlfriend and ditched the forums to hang out with her more.
But that's just an excuse, there's ways to have sex and surf at the same time.

This is one of the best communities/forums ive ever been a part of. Everyone in here seems fair and mature with a sense of humor :mrgreen: Im not to much of a poster but ive been on this forum frequently for several years and seen what we can do.:D

Thanks to everyone :cheers:

We love you too :p

I agree, this is a great place. There are countless forums out there where people butcher the English language down to inane abbreviations, and I'm glad this isn't one of them.

I agree, this is a great place. There are countless forums out there where people butcher the English language down to inane abbreviations, and I'm glad this isn't one of them.

Yeah, our grammar nazis are more like grammar gestapo in their enforcement.