justin's NEW favourite car

CanadianLoonie

Car(s)
1993 Acura Integra RS sedan
Toyota develops special "Presidential Edition" Tundra
To celebrate George W. Bush's presidential inauguration, Toyota Motor Manufacturing North America and Gulf States Toyota have developed a one-of-a-kind Presidential Edition Tundra.

The vehicle will have a salsa red pearl exterior, sandstone brown leather with ostrich leather accents and custom embossed seats with a "W" emblem in honor of the president.

The truck will be given away as a door prize at the Texas State Society's Black Tie & Boots gala as part of its Texas Salute to President Bush Honoring Texas Governor Rick Perry. The Texas State Society is a volunteer group for Texans living and working in Washington, D.C.

The truck will come equipped with 20-inch chrome wheels, brushed stainless steel running boards, custom floor mats and a stainless steel exhaust tip. {What? No nuclear launch authorization suitcase aka The Football?}

Toyota is supporting the Kentucky, Indiana and Texas state societies' balls because it manufactures vehicles in those three states. The Kentucky plant assembles the Camry and Avalon. The Indiana plant assembles the Tundra, Sequoia and Sienna. San Antonio will be home to the company's second Tundra plant once it opens in 2006

WKA2005011848531_pv.jpg

WKA2005011848489_pv.jpg

WKA2005011848553_pv.jpg

http://sanantonio.bizjournals.com/sanantonio/stories/2005/01/17/daily9.html

That is SO pathetic...damn...
I'm sure lots of Americans wil buy it, or suck "W"s dick..

Get you own life and make something which you are proud on, don't be proud on a fcking president.

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Jostyrostelli said:

Get you own life and make something which you are proud on, don't be proud on a fcking president.

I think you should go to the other thread claiming Justin is ignorant and take a few lessons for yourself... :huh: :unsure:

no, he's right

they shouldn't be using someone else's achievements to sell

Dr. Woo said:
Jostyrostelli said:

I think you should go to the other thread claiming Justin is ignorant and take a few lessons for yourself... :huh: :unsure:

Explain further please...? :roll:

Edit: You would just look like a big patriotistic fool, "I love my Bush" yeah you're his spankpuppy on his dogs strap.

I hear some people Americans complaining about Canadian/European people generalizing the US but with this...you're approving all generalizations.

"Hi I'm Joe and our president ROCKS, he's the best! So is our country. And I'm gonna buy me a big fat truck to say I love Bush..yeah I'm a tough mofo"

Dr. Woo, I think you can prescribe some medicine for him. I think these are symptoms of jealousy, shock, and anger.

The disease is "anti-americanism-I-also-hate-Bush" and the realization of four more years is setting in. Thats the only reason why someone would say something like,
"I love my Bush" yeah you're his spankpuppy on his dogs strap.

Clearly he is suffering from "anti-americanism-I-also-hate-Bush" and his foolish comments should not be taken seriously.

But its fine to buy Michael Schumacher memorabillia? Its wrong to sell things that celebrate his wins?

please :roll:

justin syder said:
But its fine to buy Michael Schumacher memorabillia? Its wrong to sell things that celebrate his wins?

That is so true! If someone wants to buy this truck, go ahead.

personally I think that the W on the seats is a bit too much, but hey I am not going to buy it anyway.

justin syder said:
Dr. Woo, I think you can prescribe some medicine for him. I think these are symptoms of jealousy, shock, and anger.

The disease is "anti-americanism-I-also-hate-Bush" and the realization of four more years is setting in. Thats the only reason why someone would say something like,
"I love my Bush" yeah you're his spankpuppy on his dogs strap.

Clearly he is suffering from "anti-americanism-I-also-hate-Bush" and his foolish comments should not be taken seriously.

please :roll:

Oh I'm not jealous or angry at all, not even a bit jealous, I'm fine with living in Holland thank you.

I'm not anti-american either, I have nothing against American people at all, maybe the thoughts they have sometimes but my previous post was more directed to Toyota then...

And the reason why I think you would look stupid if you're gonna buy that Toyota: Man, when I see you guys at the elections, ADORING and drooling with your nameplates "Bush/Kerry 4Ever" that looks so stupid :lol: No offence but it's how I feel. It's the same with this, you're practically saying with your car (for god's sake...with a car!!) I love Bush and that's just bad to bring politics everywhere...but whatever, say what you want that's what alot of people here think...

I love Bush and that's just bad to bring politics everywhere...but whatever, say what you want that's what alot of people here think...

Some people are more into Politics than others. I have a small 5inch long american flag on the door to my room ;)

my previous post was more directed to Toyota then...

You should have made it clear. Some people feel strongly about something to put it on there car, i wouldnt cause i dont like ads or bumber stickers on a car but I represent when I can being a Bush fan and republican, i.e. my sig :thumbsup:

justin syder said:
But its fine to buy Michael Schumacher memorabillia?

That's one thing... maybe a 1/18 of his F1 car or something. But really, a proper car with "Michael Schumacher" on the seats and stuff, that'd be pathetic. Just like this truck.

Okey, let me put it this way.

What would you think if we, in Holland, had this?

balkenende5iz.jpg

What would you think?

(In case you don't know, that's Balkenende, our Prime Minister...yes Harry Potter)

I think your picture demonstrates the whole absurdity excellently.
Maybe americans always had a stronger relation to their presidents in contrast to europeans ? This would explain it at least a little.

Josty, why are you getting all worked up over this? It's a one-off to be given away at a Gala in Texas, not a new trim level to be sold at Toyota dealerships around the country. :bangin:

Jostyrostelli said:
No serious, isn't it ridiculous? I'd like to hear if Justin thinks this is cool.
come on, behave.
nobody in Holland thinks thats cool, so you cant compare.
I think a sticker to put on your car with something on it about dhr P. Fortuyn would sell as well :p

Maybe americans always had a stronger relation to their presidents in contrast to europeans ?

I think thats the answer. It would explain the over-analyzation of this truck. Its to commemorate Bush's inauguration. I never said it was cool but I am not going to fuss because it is going to be sold. You dont like it, ok so what. :roll:

We here love our president and he will be around for 4MORE YEARS, any fuckin euro that dont like it, eat shit.

justin syder said:
We here love our president and he will be around for 4MORE YEARS, any fuckin euro that dont like it, eat shit.
Yet another comment exuding maturity by Justin... :roll: <_<.

(We need a rolly eye'd emoticon without a smile on his face)

bigfoot1942 said:
Jostyrostelli said:
No serious, isn't it ridiculous? I'd like to hear if Justin thinks this is cool.
come on, behave.
nobody in Holland thinks thats cool, so you cant compare.
I think a sticker to put on your car with something on it about dhr P. Fortuyn would sell as well :p

Haha and Bush is cool...right? He's the definition of cool 8) :lol: