justin's NEW favourite car

Jostyrostelli said:
Dr. Woo said:
I think you should go to the other thread claiming Justin is ignorant and take a few lessons for yourself... :huh: :unsure:

Explain further please...? :roll:

Edit: You would just look like a big patriotistic fool, "I love my Bush" yeah you're his spankpuppy on his dogs strap.

I hear some people Americans complaining about Canadian/European people generalizing the US but with this...you're approving all generalizations.

"Hi I'm Joe and our president ROCKS, he's the best! So is our country. And I'm gonna buy me a big fat truck to say I love Bush..yeah I'm a tough mofo"
Just because you're obviously more bitter than Bitrex doesn't mean you can go and start deriding Americans who MIGHT be proud of the President. Just because you don't like him doesn't mean you can demean those who do. You seriously just don't understand the national pride in America for a president that one respects.

On that note, I really dislike Bush and deplore many of his policies...but you are looking at this with possibly the most closed mind I've ever seen. I've met French people more tolerating than you are, seriously!

After all, it's just a truck. There's only going to be ONE, and it's going to be given away as a door prize. Did you read the article you posted or just see the picture and feel the need to talk down to Americans?

Patriotic fool?...just because someone has pride in his or her leader, you deride them. You, sir, are despicable.

Well if this happened with Balkenende I would've reacted the same...happy?

On that note, I really dislike Bush and deplore many of his policies...but you are looking at this with possibly the most closed mind I've ever seen. I've met French people more tolerating than you are, seriously!

What does this have to do with being tolerant? Because I don't like Bush, I am not tolerant? Please...

Jostyrostelli said:
bigfoot1942 said:
Jostyrostelli said:
No serious, isn't it ridiculous? I'd like to hear if Justin thinks this is cool.
come on, behave.
nobody in Holland thinks thats cool, so you cant compare.
I think a sticker to put on your car with something on it about dhr P. Fortuyn would sell as well :p

Haha and Bush is cool...right? He's the definition of cool 8) :lol:
read what i said... nobody thinks balkenende is cool, but there are people that think Bush is cool... and you cant say theyre wrong.

Ah okej, I'm sure there will be people who think Balky is cool...well forget it anyway, opinions differ, this is getting nowhere... :)

...well forget it anyway, opinions differ, this is getting nowhere...

you could apologize for...

That is SO pathetic...damn...

I'm sure lots of Americans wil buy it, or suck "W"s dick..

Get you own life and make something which you are proud on, don't be proud on a fcking president.

Edit: You would just look like a big patriotistic fool, "I love my Bush" yeah you're his spankpuppy on his dogs strap.

I hear some people Americans complaining about Canadian/European people generalizing the US but with this...you're approving all generalizations.

"Hi I'm Joe and our president ROCKS, he's the best! So is our country. And I'm gonna buy me a big fat truck to say I love Bush..yeah I'm a tough mofo"

Haha and Bush is cool...right? He's the definition of cool

You really should have not posted here. I apologize for my ignorant comment but after your posts i was really pissed off. They were unwarranted comments and made you come off as a fool here.

;)

Okey Justin, if I offended you, I apologize..Sorry for that, but I still think the same...

What you said, the quotes i posted, was out of line but its ok if you dont like the car.

I just felt you took it to an anti-Bush level, i accept your apology.

justin syder said:
Well, of course it's at an anti-Bush level...and that's fine. But he was going to an anti-American level, which is a little bit on the offensive side considering there are...well...Americans on the board.

Dr. Woo said:
justin syder said:
Well, of course it's at an anti-Bush level...and that's fine. But he was going to an anti-American level, which is a little bit on the offensive side considering there are...well...Americans on the board.

I'm not anti-american...what post made you think that..Anti-bush..ok...not anti-american..

Oh and Justin...I can't be anti-Bush while you can be a walking Bush-ad ????

:lol: Right :roll:

Edit: Did I offend Americans here? As Dr. Woo said?

Jostyrostelli said:
Oh and Justin...I can't be anti-Bush while you can be a walking Bush-ad ????

I was going to point this out on the thread about mods that viper just locked... we can be as anti-bush as we want even up to the level where we post anti-bush sigs. you are the one with the Sig and showing off being a bush supporter and started this discussion

^ I've been trying to explain to Justin how people can rationally, genuinely and intelligently dislike Bush, but he just does not get it. :roll: Every country's government embodies certain ideologies and strengths\weaknesses. It isn't that one is superior to all others - they are just all different.

Just as people value different things, so do governments. I can truly say that the Canadian governments ideologies and values are quite similar to mine, making it a very fitting place for me to live. I do not share many of the ideologies and values of the American government, and therefore could never live there.

I disagree and genuinely dislike Bush and his government not out of ignorance or stupidity (as Justin would think), but because as a person I have completely different values.

^Exaclty, my opinion is nothing personal against American people, I guess I could like an American just as much as someone from China, no difference in that.
I do try to express my opinion about how other people may think, and which I may not agree with. I'll bring back the car again, if this happend here in Holland I would've said EXACTLY the same (only you would be a puppy of Balkenende). So no need to call me an Anti-American.

Jostyrostelli said:
^Exaclty, my opinion is nothing personal against American people, I guess I could like an American just as much as someone from China, no difference in that.
I do try to express my opinion about how other people may think, and which I may not agree with. I'll bring back the car again, if this happend here in Holland I would've said EXACTLY the same (only you would be a puppy of Balkenende). So no need to call me an Anti-American.
anyhow, you should accept the fact that amarica will stay america. you cant change that. just let them be governed the way they want to be.
its good that there's difference. Now you can try to move to a country that suits your needs better. (like Sweden with 1gbit at home for an affordable price) :p

I DO accept the fact that America is how it is and will stay that way, but when I know that, does that mean that I can't say what I think about it?

I've been trying to explain to Justin how people can rationally, genuinely and intelligently dislike Bush, but he just does not get it.

Zenon, Have you taken a look at jostys comments?

does that mean that I can't say what I think about it?

Josty, please. Saying we suck Bush's dick for having that truck or a bumper sticker is in NO WAY and HARDLY a difference of opinion. It is a vicious attack.

It just makes me want to keep the sig there as is. Say what you want now, I dont care. No one aside from Zenon has REALLY put up a notable debate based on issues and not insults.

justin syder said:
I've been trying to explain to Justin how people can rationally, genuinely and intelligently dislike Bush, but he just does not get it.

Josty, please. Saying we suck Bush's dick for having that truck or a bumper sticker is in NO WAY and HARDLY a difference of opinion. It is a vicious attack.

It just makes me want to keep the sig there as is. Say what you want now, I dont care. No one aside from Zenon has REALLY put up a notable debate based on issues and not insults.

Dude, I just said what I thought, If I wanted a debate I would've said things different...but I didn't I just said what I thought, If you don't like it, that's cool with me, I really don't care.

So I respect your opinion, I assume you respect mine too???

Edit:

Who are you to say that I can't think like that? Might be an attack to you, but as I said before, it's no hate at Americans at all...*sigh*

Edit2: I remember you didn't give a fck about insulting Europeans for "voting" Kerry....

Jostyrostelli said:
justin syder said:

Dude, I just said what I thought, If I wanted a debate I would've said things different...but I didn't I just said what I thought, If you don't like it, that's cool with me, I really don't care.

So I respect your opinion, I assume you respect mine too???

Edit:

Who are you to say that I can't think like that? Might be an attack to you, but as I said before, it's no hate at Americans at all...*sigh*

Edit2: I remember you didn't give a fck about insulting Europeans for "voting" Kerry....
whats your point in posting on a forum if you dont want to debate about it?
and if you respect Justin's opinion, then friggin act like it. (supporting a president is a result of his OPINION)

And Justin, grow up. That stuff about keeping your sig like it is sounds a bit childish. its like youre having it to annoy people.