justin's NEW favourite car

zenon said:
^ I've been trying to explain to Justin how people can rationally, genuinely and intelligently dislike Bush, but he just does not get it. :roll: Every country's government embodies certain ideologies and strengths\weaknesses. It isn't that one is superior to all others - they are just all different.

very, very well put. I so agree with you on this ...

haz

whats your point in posting on a forum if you dont want to debate about it?
and if you respect Justin's opinion, then friggin act like it. (supporting a president is a result of his OPINION)

Yeah, again that's his opinion, can I have one too? :roll:

NOT Supporting a president can be an opinion too... :bangin:

and if you respect Justin's opinion, then friggin act like it. (supporting a president is a result of his OPINION)

Don't act like frigging what? I APOLOGIZED TO JUSTIN AND OTHER AMERICANS IF I OFFENDED ANYONE, read my damn posts...So don't tell me I don't respect people.

i think all has been settled so lets not get our panties in a ruffle ladies :mrgreen:

Jostyrostelli said:
whats your point in posting on a forum if you dont want to debate about it?

Yeah, again that's his opinion, can I have one too? :roll:

NOT Supporting a president can be an opinion too... :bangin:
i meant there is a difference between a forum and a place to dump you opinion

Don't act like frigging what? I APOLOGIZED TO JUSTIN AND OTHER AMERICANS IF I OFFENDED ANYONE, read my damn posts...So don't tell me I don't respect people.
okay, i think i overlooked that one...
sorry.