Ownership Verified: Katwalk's 2017 Abarth Fiat 500c

Just putting the blonde in for that fried my hair unfortunately. No colors that require bleaching first for me anymore :(

I was so close to going to Anime Boston this year, my family changed Easter plans last minute.

Love the car. I rode in the back of one during a test drive and even that was hilarious, that that has one of the best exhaust sounds I've ever experienced.

KATWALK IS BACK!!! Yay!!

Great little car.

Hey! Long time no see! Welcome back! And sorry to hear about your bug..

Oh no don't worry I still have it. It is just not in great shape as far as being my primary vehicle. It's still in the driveway i can go drive it whenever i want.... thst it is not blocked in <_<

Hey you know what is great about the fiat? It is really thin and is hard to block in. Isn't that great.

Hey you know what is great about the fiat? It is really thin and is hard to block in. Isn't that great.

That is tremendous news.

Looking good!

I think the 500c Abarth is an excellent choice. These cars get a lot of flack that I, more often than not, find unfounded. The 1.4T is a fine little engine, they just don't like crappy oil or negligent owners that forget to change their oil. My wife and I thought about getting one as a commuter but I couldn't bring myself to get one in auto, though I'm glad to hear that it's not that bad.

I think the 500c Abarth is an excellent choice. These cars get a lot of flack that I, more often than not, find unfounded. The 1.4T is a fine little engine, they just don't like crappy oil or negligent owners that forget to change their oil. My wife and I thought about getting one as a commuter but I couldn't bring myself to get one in auto, though I'm glad to hear that it's not that bad.
Yeah I am a bit paranoid with the engine since it seems like the biggest thing that goes wrong. With my mechanic being so flaky (which today i found out is because he got a girlfriend :rolleyes:) it has been getting that Overpriced Dealer Service for now.

So apparently there is a Boston abarth club so I spent today on a fun drive from Seabrook to Portsmouth in NH. Also fun is getting there means taking rt 95 which is a fairly empty like 5 lane highway. Also I enjoy playing tag with Corvettes, but then I lost the other fiats for awhile for some reason. Then there was another Corvette later. A fun day.

So the whole trying to do two shop classes at once thing has been MOSTLY going well except the fact it is completely my limit and I can barely keep my life functional when trying rip
But hey, at least as of today we are finallly at "buff it" for whatever pointy bullshit that stabbed clear through the intercooler.

3ium5o1Y.jpg
uuIO8F_z.jpg

I'll post better pictures when the pain was not still drying later