Kerbal Space Program

I started downloading before the video even finished. This. Game. Is. So. Cool.

My newest ship, the Hawk. It's really stable, lots of power, and goes well beyond the moon.

Hawk.png

Jeb never stops smiling because he doesn't have a window to look out of

Awesome game.

Thanks for this time sucking game...

My life will now be ruined. :p

Maybe i'm missing the point, and I expect alot of hate.
But, it's just a flash game... with fancy graphics?

Yes, I installed it.

I don't understand your point. I don't care what engine a game runs on, if it's original and entertaining, it's a great game.

BTW it runs on the Unity engine. So no, it's not a flash game.

Crashed into the Mun at over 3000m/s... That had to hurt. Is it bad that when I hit it I said "Bull-Eyes!" out loud? lol

I don't understand your point. I don't care what engine a game runs on, if it's original and entertaining, it's a great game.

BTW it runs on the Unity engine. So no, it's not a flash game.

I'm not saying it's running flash, but it reminds me of a random flash game that you'd expect to see on miniclip etc.

^Ok, I see what you're saying.

Keep in mind the game is still in early alpha. With all the features they have planned it looks like it's going to be a nice full game. There will be specific missions, solar systems to explore, kind of a business managing/strategy aspect to it. Even now in its alpha stages it's wildly entertaining. Not to mention the heaps of support for user-created MODs.

I'll give it another go, but I get annoyed having to adjust yaw/pitch/roll. I always over do it and head straight back down.

"Orbiting Sun"

SUCCESS! Wait... well kind of, it's an orbit so that counts right..... right!?

I'll give it another go, but I get annoyed having to adjust yaw/pitch/roll. I always over do it and head straight back down.

Try putting an SAS module into your stack and activating it (press T) before you launch. If that still doesn't help, try adding stabilizers.

This game is such a time sink, I love it. :lol:

I can get my rockets into orbit, but I keep missing the moon. I noticed there's a little pink marker on the compass, is there a way to guide the ship towards the moon?

Last edited: