KERRY WINS BY A LANDSLIDE!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Viper007Bond said:
new_map.jpg

lol :lol: .

And justin, about you telling me I don't know shit about Hillary:

Shut the fuck up, and have little cruise in a Chevrolet Impala singing
along to Garth Brooks or something. That would be nice, ey?

haz said:
Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

the ones who voted for Bush, are the americans who dunno shit about "the whole big picture" of the world situation. They are the ones who lives in the backcountry, and as long as their gas-prices will sink and the Big-Mac still cost less than $1, they'll go the "safe way" --> Bush.

BTW:

CAN ANYONE GUESS HOW MANY AMERICANS HAVE PASSPORTS?

Well, those who have, are the ones who travel, prolly have their education, smart people that do NOT vote Bush.

ANSWER: 10 FUCKING % :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

(I remember the kids I went to highschool with in IL, they hadn't been abroad, which is fair enough, but they hadn't even been to the next state!!!! I laughed more when they had to point out our state on the map on the wall, most students pointed at Iowa :lol: )

HAZ

Mexico
Canada
Portugal
Spain
Cape Verde
Germany
Denmark
Netherlands

I'm sorry that my country is larger than yours. It seems quite easy for Europeans to travel to other Euro-countries, distance-wise. When my state of California is larger than the entire country of Norway, it makes things even harder! (403,931 sq km vs. 307,860 sq km)

And justin, about you telling me I don't know shit about Hillary:

Shut the fuck up, and have little cruise in a Chevrolet Impala singing
along to Garth Brooks or something. That would be nice, ey?

All i see there is, "I HATE BUSH AND I'M BITTER AS HELL!!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If that IQ list is official and consistent then it just gives the
publishers of those newspapers a reason to write as they say.

But Mississippi average 85 IQ? I mean, what the fuck? That's like damn low.

I scored 138 the last time I took one of those (would be much higher counting the american way,
there are three ways of counting, these numbers are all of european standards, yes,
including mine).

I think below 80 is considered mildly retarded

hanasand said:
If that IQ list is official and consistent then it just gives the
publishers of those newspapers a reason to write as they say.

But Mississippi average 85 IQ? I mean, what the fuck? That's like damn low.

I scored 138 the last time I took one of those (would be much higher counting the american way,
there are three ways of counting, these numbers are all of european standards, yes,
including mine).

I think below 80 is considered mildly retarded

There's a "European" way of counting your IQ? Last time I checked it goes like this:

Mental Age / Physical Age x 100

is this suppose to be funny or something?

You are really dumb to think that you can generalize a state by a number.

I'm from NY but voted for Bush what IQ do i have? :| :roll:

You really are bitter to post that useless and unfounded chart. :wink:

They are AVERAGES. Since when is that the same as generalisation? And yes of course that chart isn't the complete truth, in fact it even says so in the pic.

I'm far from bitter, why should I be? I live in a country with health care and college for all (I paid an entry fee of about ?200 for college this year), I have the ability to walk around town at 4am without the fear of getting shot, 99% of the people around me favour Darwin over Creationism, our government is tolerant towards gays, we can say anything we want on tv and boobies don't get censored. No reason to complain. Apart from that, I'm laughing at the reelection of a president who spent tons of cash on an unnecessary war thousands of miles away, while funds had better gone to an improved education system or better social security. Not to mention his almost fanatic religious belief. Just what you need in a country where most schools don't even teach the evolution theory. :shock:

I'm not bashing the US here, just pointing out a few things that might need fixing. And Bush is not going to fix it. But as I said, not my problem.

SPG900 said:
They are AVERAGES. Since when is that the same as generalisation? And yes of course that chart isn't the complete truth, in fact it even says so in the pic.

I'm far from bitter, why should I be? I live in a country with health care and college for all (I paid an entry fee of about ?200 for college this year), I have the ability to walk around town at 4am without the fear of getting shot, 99% of the people around me favour Darwin over Creationism, our government is tolerant towards gays, we can say anything we want on tv and boobies don't get censored. No reason to complain. Apart from that, I'm laughing at the reelection of a president who spent tons of cash on an unnecessary war thousands of miles away, while funds had better gone to an improved education system or better social security. Not to mention his almost fanatic religious belief. Just what you need in a country where most schools don't even teach the evolution theory. :shock:

I'm not bashing the US here, just pointing out a few things that might need fixing. And Bush is not going to fix it. But as I said, not my problem.

Which country is this?

I think much of what you mentioned are bedrock American values. They are the reasons that Americans voted for Bush in spite of the mess in Iraq and the bad economy.

There's a "European" way of counting your IQ? Last time I checked it goes like this:

Mental Age / Physical Age x 100

Yes there are three ways. Not counting age and stuff, just taking an IQ test.
Theres three types of systems, and I don't know why. But they lead to alot
of misconceptions, like the fact that Uma Thurman has above 180, which is
using the American system, so it's really not that impressive but still good.

cvrefugee said:
haz said:
Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

the ones who voted for Bush, are the americans who dunno shit about "the whole big picture" of the world situation. They are the ones who lives in the backcountry, and as long as their gas-prices will sink and the Big-Mac still cost less than $1, they'll go the "safe way" --> Bush.

BTW:

CAN ANYONE GUESS HOW MANY AMERICANS HAVE PASSPORTS?

Well, those who have, are the ones who travel, prolly have their education, smart people that do NOT vote Bush.

ANSWER: 10 FUCKING % :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

(I remember the kids I went to highschool with in IL, they hadn't been abroad, which is fair enough, but they hadn't even been to the next state!!!! I laughed more when they had to point out our state on the map on the wall, most students pointed at Iowa :lol: )

HAZ

Mexico
Canada
Portugal
Spain
Cape Verde
Germany
Denmark
Netherlands

I'm sorry that my country is larger than yours. It seems quite easy for Europeans to travel to other Euro-countries, distance-wise. When my state of California is larger than the entire country of Norway, it makes things even harder! (403,931 sq km vs. 307,860 sq km)

uhm, your country's size is a prob yes, BUT americans don't want to travel, period. Most of 'em haven't been outside their own state!!!!

There's more to this world than butter on your popcorn ....

haz

Status
Not open for further replies.