• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Kevin Federline's Ferrari

oliB

Alright, here it is:
kfed12.13b.jpg

Looks good, window tint too dark maybe. But take a closer look at those calipers. That's just retarded, what a douche! :bangin:

EDIT:
Ok, because some people don't seem to realize that there are two links "hidden" in that sentence:
kfed12.13k.jpg

source:
http://www.idontlikeyouinthatway.com/2005/12/britney-spears-is-good-at-wasting.html

hahahhah that is actually kinda clever...in a useless way.

Has anybody heard his upcoming song?? its somewhere on wwtdd.com and hillarious!
Y'all ain't ready for this!!! ;-)

If I would live in America, I'd vote him "most annoying person of the year" if you guys got that award...

Buba

He looks like such a slimy bastard who should be making me Filet-O-Fish.

Anybody and their grandmother can get a recording contract if they have enough money (or a rich chick who does).

I'm gonna piss on you!

Why can't she get out? Don't tell me she was stupid enough not to sign a prenup.

Kebab gud said:
i want to piss on that like R.kelly

Brit got scamd by that dud ..
too bad she cant get out of it :/

Why can't she get out? Don't tell me she was stupid enough not to sign a prenup.

On top of that she thought it was wise to have a kid with that loser, great choice of a father for the kid. :roll:

Some ppl need to be neutered.

What's more, this guy had already had two kids with another woman.

There's a lot of gold-diggers out there, both men and women... but Kevin Federline is just... just wow. Anna Nicole Smith was a gold-digger but Kevin Federline is just wrong in so many ways:

He's ugly; he's poor; he's a deadbeat father; he's uneducated; he's unemployed; and, the icing on the K-Fed cake, he's a douchechill. At least Anna Nicole was a Playmate and Howard Marshall was like 200 years old.

justin syder said:

On top of that she thought it was wise to have a kid with that loser, great choice of a father for the kid. :roll:

Some ppl need to be neutered.

douchebag

OMG I _so_ can't wait to see him die in that thing!!

K Fed: You are the weakest link. :thumbsdown:

Actually, it's pronounced douchechill.