Kid got pwned

t3h r0x0rs

Not so Well-known member
It's been spreading like wildfire throughout the interweb, but it's probably one of the best threads ever. It's of a 15 year old kid who just got a new 350z from daddy getting owned big time. The photoshops here are hillarious. :lol:

http://g35driver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109406

Long post, just ranting about this ghey kid who knows nothing about cars but has a brand new Z

My friend w/ a wrx called me today and asked if I wanted to meet up for a photoshoot. He says he knows someone w/ a new 350z. So we go there to meet up, and as soon as I pull up there is this 15 year old kid there. Apparantly he is the one with the new z So as soon as I get out my car the kid comes up to me and says "My car is more of a sports car yours is a luxury car". I know this is true to some extent but I could tell by the way he said it he know nothing about cars and he was saying it in a tone that was meant to imply his car is better.I contemplate whether or not I should try to explain to this ignorant kid that it's basically the same freakin car, but decide not to.

So we start talking and the kid goes on to say he is going to have 500 hp in a couple months. I ask him what kind of turbo/supersharger setup he is planning on and he has a blank look on his face. So I ask what mods he is putting on there, and he looks away from me and says he is putting "everything on there". He goes on to say that the dealership said they would charge him $900 bucks and do it for him. At this point I am trying not to laugh. I tell him he isnt gonna get 500 hp w/ anything less than 8 grand and he kinda just blows it off like I am lying to him.

OK, so then we drive to the empty parking lot to take the photos. This kid obviously doesn't know what a break in period is, and beats the crap out of his engine. Hopefully he will get what's coming to him. So as we are taking the pics we get into a conversation about auto vs manual. He is trying to say his tiptronic is better and faster than my 6 speed, and I try to explain to him how tiptronic is not true manual and can't shift as fast and how auto cars get less hp to the wheels, but I don't think he understood a word I said. Then during the photoshoot he randomly starts driving around the parking and running the car hard. When he pulled up to us his daddy was pissed off, and I started laughing. Just wanted to vent. The kid's ignorance really pissed me off...

Kind of person who gets killed in street racing accidents

Also the kind of kid you wanna cut in the face with a smooth rock :x

doucheZ_4.sized.jpg

W1NNAR!!!1

mag.jpg

UB3R W1NNAR!!!1

:lmao:

It's a shame that the rich, spoiled kids are bought things like a 350z, where the normal ones that could and would really appreciate it and treat it with respect get nothing. My only hope is that he crashes the thing in a street race. Then, his dad can buy him a smart cdi:

http://img138.imageshack.**/img138/8959/smart6166oz1.th.jpg

0-62mph: 22 seconds! :lmao:

It is 19.8 seconds, but still f-in slow. The normal smart is not that bad to drive btw.

And I hate that kind of kids. Some parents have to realize their kid becomes a spoiled asshole.
I wonder what Izari has to say about this thread ;) jk...

Except the sluggish gear changes... Good runaround in the city and easy to park!

Hehe, that kid is quite something.

I wonder if he knows he's currently the biggest dickontheweb atm

I really don't see the point in this at all. Some kid has a rich dad and doesn't know a lot about cars, so what?
It's just people being insanely jealous that they can't get a car like that.

wooflepoof said:
I wonder if he knows he's currently the biggest dickontheweb atm

for the next five years, everytime he registers on a forum or sth, the other members: "oh, you're th?t guy :roll: "

:lol:

peter3hg2 said:
Wrong! It's that a kid that has no clue about cars gets a 350Z from his dad and suddenly pretends he knows about cars, just because he's got one. If you are the kid of a rich dad and you get a 350Z, why not just be happy and keep your mouth shut? Being rich or having a lot of stuff doesn't mean you're superior to others or know more than they do, which is something kids like this one need to learn.

I'm already sorry for the Nissan dealer his dad will show up at in about two weeks claiming that the brandnew 350Z he just bought for his son already has an engine failure. I just hope they sue Nissan and lose.

peter3hg2 said:
I really don't see the point in this at all. Some kid has a rich dad and doesn't know a lot about cars, so what?

yeah certain people love blowing stuff like this out of proportion. Must be internet car geeks.

yeah i was a bit let down by the thread, i mean "kid got pwned"? i expected to see him on his knees, in the rain crying, while his new car slowly burned away in a nearby tree, the "ho's" he'd picked up...well they met a poor fate....