Kill a dream

Hey, is that a punishment in its own right? :lol:

You see what I did there?:p

Granted, but your interference with the events of history leads to a series of unforseen consequences that spells the death of F1. On a lighter note, I just found out their making a hollywood blockbuster about Michael Schumacher! And Bruce Willis is going to play Murray Walker!

I wish I could get Jade Goody to take driving lessons from Yuji Ide.

Last edited:
Granted, you're walking along normally when she smashes into the side of another car, flipping it onto your head and killing you instantly.

I wish for an unbreakable wish.

granted. It's only unbreakable because it's already been broken.

I'm actually completely content right now, so I'll just wish for a british racing green DB9.

Granted, it arrives with a pretty red bow tied 'round it on Christmas Day. But when you go to start it up, it all bursts into flame and is destroyed with you in it before anyone can call the fire department to extinguish it.

I wish for a wish for a fish with a wish on a dish.

Granted but they turn out rock hard and no one eats any.

I wish I could think of a more unique wish.

Granted, but then you have to die for them.

I wish I hadn't put this report off until the last minute.

You didn't...but you still did an awful job, which hurts more because you actually tried.

I wish my friend wasn't making cookies with all low-fat ingredients. Cookies are supposed to be a treat! Heck, use Crisco!

granted, but then you can't get into your Cougar.

I wish that I had got some sleep last night and not been woken up by the huge thunderstorm

You weren't woken up by the huge thunderstorm. You were woken up by the 140 year old oak tree crashing through your roof onto your bed, from being struck by lightning.

I wish the input jack wasn't dieing on my phone. The rest of working fine, but you have to wrestle with it to charge it, or hook it up to the stereo when playing music from it at work...

does this mean I'm dead? Why am I coming to work if I'm dead? Damn, I knew I was going to hell :(

granted, the input jack starts to work perfectly, and then little by little starts overcharging your phone until one day it gets really hot and burns a hole through the world

I wish I wasn't dead.

You're not. You're a zombie. :p

I wish my dad weren't so grumpy sometimes!

Granted. Now he's Dopey and sometimes Sneezy, and there's this new pale brunette who just moved in who won't stop singing.

I wish my cream soda had cane sugar rather than HFCS.

Granted. However, your leg is the only thing that's safe.

I wish I had a nice cast iron pan for making cornbread.

Granted, enjoy your cornbread, now infused with rust. Lots and lots of rust...

I wish for a thing...

Granted. You're male, you already have a thing, so you've wasted your wish.

I still wish I had a cast iron pan for cornbread, because I'd take care of it, and not let it rust. Besides...iron is good for you.

granted, but you have no ingredients for cornbread, cannot buy them and no one will give or lend them to you

I wish Christmas wasn't tomorrow

*Looks at his calendar*

Good news...It isn't. :lol:

I wish my wallet would last longer...I just bought it no more than 6 months ago, and the leather's starting to break down. I really like this wallet.