Kill a dream

Granted, and then you die

I wish there was something better on TV at 3am...

Granted, all the good tv is on at 3 am but for some reason you're just never able to stay awake to watch it..

I wish my dad weren't taking my car to work tomorrow. :(

Granted, he's taking your car the day after, and the day after that, and the day after that... basically he's taking your car.

I wish I can fly, upto the sky, but I can't...

granted. But you can't land, your arms get really tired and you do an Icarus into the ocean.

I wish to have good dreams tonight

Granted, but they're... erm... wet dreams.

I wish for I could find my electric kettle.

Granted. You've been sitting on it. You'll feel that in the morning.

I with the battery in my clock wouldn't keep dying so quickly.

It goes out slowly instead of dying. Your clock becomes slightly slower with each passing day, and you end up being late for everything, you get fired, and you can't understand why. You know you have the clock set properly, so you couldn't be late. Eventually, after being late to all of your new job interviews, you go mad and light a lighter after pouring flammable liquids on yourself.

I would like some warm, clean water in a nice mug with some tea. Oh, and why not some food (not poisoned, please) while you're at it.

Sure. It's clean hot-dog flavored water, to go along with your tea. Oh...it's not poisoned, but it is dog food.

I wish this recording of Primus's version of "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" sounded better.

Granted, but then a lion eats you.

I wish I had a "love" interest, if you know what I mean. :wicked: :hump:

Granted, he and Richard Hammond become jealous, ending in an epic romantic tragedy leaving both of them being killed, forcing you to commit suicide. On the plus side, 5 years later Warner Bros. brings your story to the big screen starring Keira Knightly as you and Leonardo Di Caprio as Richard Hammond.

I wish for fish.

granted. your house is full of them, up to the ceiling, and the heat's been left on so they smell really badly

I wish for Viper's internet to be returned to him

Granted, it comes back... ALIVE!

I wish I could imagine an anthropomorphic internet.

I wish I could understand what that meant.

granted - adjective 1.ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, esp. to a deity.
2.resembling or made to resemble a human form: an anthropomorphic carving.

I wish I had a sonic screwdriver

Granted, but it's just a screwdriver that makes a noise. (saw the Doctor Who Christmas Special yesterday, don't normally watch it, not sure if I like it. I thought some parts were a bit cliche)

I wish for monopoly.

Granted but you land on other people properties

I wish that Coolio was not in the big brother house

OK, he's now in your house.

I wish my room would clean itself.

Granted, they come sooner, and then you never get them again.

I wish I was a pencil sharpener.