Kill a dream

Granted, but now you have avian flu and/or mad cow disease.

Oh, and I can put up with destroying Berkeley and half of California. I wish I could choose which half.

Granted, but that half is that is destroyed is the on that you had wanted to keep.

I wish Los Angeles would drop into the pacific ocean.

Granted, but now you live in Las Vegas.

I wish Vegas would be swallowed by the desert.

Granted but you are chained to the bottom of the fake Eiffel tower.

I wish that I had 700hp in my truck.

Granted, but due to bad worksmanship, the first time you accelerate, the rear LIVE axle is torn off the rest of the car.

I wish I were accepted into Academy for Photography this year.

Granted but it was for a photo of leaf springs.

I wish I had 1 more kilobyte of ram.

Granted, but someone has stoled your megahurtz!

"When you do dance, I wish you
A wave o' th' sea, that you might ever do
Nothing but that."

Granted, enjoy your tsunami.

I wish I had a beautiful woman in my bed with me instead of me being here playing this silly game with you lot.

Granted! She's a lesbian.
I wish I still had my motorcycle.

Granted but they just passed a new law requiring training wheels to be attached to every bike.

I wish my damn tooth hadn't broken.

Granted, your tooth falls out whole.

I wish for a tasty, fresh pizza with toppings of my choice, which nobody but me can touch. ;)

Granted, but the pizza will always be just out of reach, unable to be eaten but tempting you with the sweet smell of your favorite toppings as you gently brush the crust with your fingertips, trying vainly to grab a slice.

I wish IceBone had better taste in women :p.

Just because i called man-jaw chick manly... :rolleyes:

Granted, now both Jewel Staite AND Morena Baccarin go to me. ;)

I wish I hadn't eaten so much...

Granted! But now you're hungry again and you're all out of food.

I wish GHS didn't discontinue their B52 Boomers.

(to Punisher Bass)Granted, but now a B-52 will land straight in your head and make a pancake out of you. A very thin one.

(to Blind_Io)Granted, but now you'll only fry your brain looking for a wish.

I wish I had a 3.5 l V12 F1 engine from 1991 being able to run all the time in my room.

DAMN!!!!! Got beaten again to a post here!

(to Punisher Bass)I wish I had a 3.5 l V12 F1 engine from 1991 being able to run all the time in my room.

Granted but it has mechanical legs and is running rampant around the house with no way to turn it off.

I wish I could get free starbucks for the rest of my life.

You get the sailor from Moby Dick, Starbuck, hounding you for the rest of your life.

I wish Keith Moon were still around playing with The Who.

Reactions: LP
Granted, but then your eyes will fall out from seeing his insanity playing the drums.

I wish Lewis Hamilton could be more of a nice guy than the spoiled kid raised by the team that he is now.