Kill a dream

Granted! But then you die from starvation after they cause a chain effect of all food disappearing.

I wish my characters were alive, in real life.

Granted, but they're all at level 40 or above and you're stuck on level 4.

I wish I had a holodeck.

Granted, but it only works for 2 seconds per day

I wish I had 1 trillion dollars.

Granted, but as soon as you'll get them the dollar will enter "SUPER INFLATION" mode.

I wish people wouldn't be cabbage-heads and play my game without cheating stupidly (Ahem Ahem...:p)

Granted but I misread it and filled the world with peas.

I wish I had a Koenigsegg CCX.

Granted but the first time you drive it you will die in a fireball

I wish I had a vintage Aston Martin.

Granted, but you'll spend 23 hours of your day with your head buried in its unreliable inner workings.

I wish I could stay awake for the rest of my life without the need for any rest.

Granted, you wish for nothing and will thus receive nothing, no trickery needed.

Since you edited in a wish: Granted, but there is no more sun, so there's only eternal night.

I wish I had more noodles.

Last edited:
Granted! But the criminal who ends up mugging you doesn't care and shoots you in the head.

I wish I had a Buick GNX.

Granted, but you get car jacked your first time driving it.

LurkerPatrol said:
Granted, you wish for nothing and will thus receive nothing, no trickery needed.

I wish I had more noodles.

Granted, but they are poisoned causing you to spend 8 hours a day on the toilet.

I wish Amy Adams was my sex slave.

Granted! But after having loads of unprotected sex with her, you find out she has some horrible STD that will cause your twig and berries to rot and fall off within 3 days.

I wish I had come up with this thread.

Granted, but the thread dropped from page one without replys.

I wish I would win the jackpot in lottery.

Granted! But after having loads of unprotected sex with her, you find out she has some horrible STD that will cause your twig and berries to rot and fall off within 3 days.

I wish I had come up with this thread.
Granted! But psdf would hijackit and fill it with innapropriate pictures and comments.

Granted, but the thread dropped from page one without replys.

I wish I would win the jackpot in lottery.

Granted! But you would found out communism broke out and you money is useless.

I wish I had a healing factor. (I admit, I am a nerd...)

Granted, but it only accelerates natural healing processes by 1%.

I wish someone who actually believes in principles of the American Declaration of Independence and US Constitution could win the upcoming election.

Granted, but President Obama will be assassinated the next day.

I wish i hadn't just spilled yoghurt on my desk.

Granted! While you can find one anywhere, each one of them has been wrecked and is beyond repair.

I wish people would give my Buick the respect it deserves.

Granted, but it's immediatly taken away from you because you don't have a permit to own a boat.

I wish i hadn't just said that. <3 PB

Granted, but now you've said something incoherent.

I wish more people would recognize the Pontiac Parisienne, so I wouldn't have to explain it so often.

Granted! But now everyone just mocks you right out instead of you having to tell them about it first.

I wish all Buick haters would die. :p