Kill a dream

Granted, now it's only marginally sucky. (There's still Branson. And evangelists.)

I wish I could get lots of free stuff like DVDs and money and some bike parts.

Granted, but the DVDs are episodes of Matlock, the money is from Monopoly, and the bike parts are shipped to you in crates tainted with Anthrax.

I wish I didn't have to work.....ever again.

Granted! As you slowly starve to death because you've even run out of Easy-Mac and Cheeze-its.

I wish I had a cure for the Anthrax that Jeffy tainted my bike parts boxes with. :cry:

Granted! As you slowly starve to death because you've even run out of Easy-Mac and Cheeze-its.

I wish I had a cure for the Anthrax that Jeffy tainted my bike parts boxes with. :cry:

Granted, but your Monopoly money wont help you buy the ingredients.

I wish I had a jet.

Granted! But there's a leak in the fuel lines, the landing gear is stuck in place, and I think you know what happens next...

I wish my Monopoly money was real money and I could sell these Matlock DVDs on eBay. Also, I need to go to bed.

Granted, you raise enough money to buy the cure, but the side effects include, but aren't limited to: impotence, oily anal discharge, and testicle shrinkage.

I wish I owned a tropical island.

Reactions: LP
Granted! But you eat some toxic fruit that eventually leads to impotence, oily anal discharge, and testicle shrinkage.

I wish I could go to bed instead of playing this ludicrous game.

Granted, but now Korea develops Popsicle-stick technology and launches an offensive on the western world.

I wish I had an unlimited supply of legal US currency.

Granted but its located at the center of the earth.

I wish I had an unlimited supply of chocolate milk

Granted.

41jOmKHkOGL._AA280_.jpg

I wish Terry Pratchett didn't have early-onset Alzheimer's.

Granted, he has full blown Alzheimers.

I wish my hair wasn't so unruly.

Granted, but i cathches fire the first time you use it and is reduced to a pile of ashes.

I wish the coffee machines at work gave decent coffee that doesn't taste like processed motor-oil.

Granted, but i cathches fire the first time you use it and is reduced to a pile of ashes.

I wish the coffee machines at work gave decent coffee that doesn't taste like processed motor-oil.

I'm sorry but you obviously don't know what the Benjamin Franklin 1c Z-Grill is, do you? :p

no, should i?
Stamps rate on my boring scale just below the nocturnal sexlife of amoeba.

Anyways, edited version:
Granted, but your house catches fire, burning to the ground with the stamp inside because you forgot to put it in a safe.

My wish remains the same, see above.

Granted, but it now also has the stubborn and annoying disposition of a frenchman.

I wish it snowed, it's bloody 17?C!

no, should i?
Stamps rate on my boring scale just below the nocturnal sexlife of amoeba.

Anyways, edited version:
Granted, but your house catches fire, burning to the ground with the stamp inside because you forgot to put it in a safe.

My wish remains the same, see above.

I'm sorry, it's just that you notioned that I'd use the rarest stamp in the world which is just unfathomable.

But I get what you mean, so carry on 'yo!

23354664.jpg

Granted, but it now also has the stubborn and annoying disposition of a frenchman.

I wish it snowed, it's bloody 17?C!

Granted, but it comes in the form of another Ice Age which demolishes your entire town under the crushing force of a massive glacier.

I wish I had a late-model Honda Magna, top of the range in pristine condition with a Corbin seat, saddlebags, nice pipes and a chrome accessories (and a charged battery).

Hey, I have things to do today and the car is in for service.