Kill the arcade?

Kill the arcade?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You could have a seperate monthly leadrboard and an all-time leaderboard. It would be a shame to lose everyone's scores.

I'd make it every three months.

I agree with both ideas, reset quarterly but logged. Otherwise it might be a bit lonely on each leaderboard.

Can you tell that I'm bored :p
mgkdk is the new Snakeman Steve champion!
23:30, 7th Nov 2008
mgkdk is the new Watch Out champion!
23:28, 7th Nov 2008
mgkdk is the new Eskiv champion!
23:26, 7th Nov 2008
mgkdk is the new Ping champion!
23:24, 7th Nov 2008
mgkdk is the new Mumu champion!
23:17, 7th Nov 2008

You could have a seperate monthly leadrboard and an all-time leaderboard. It would be a shame to lose everyone's scores.
Sorry, isn't gonna happen. I'm much too busy to spend hours upon hours modifying the mod to have two separate scoreboards, nor do I have any desire to.

Notification said:
Hi Archie411,

****** has just beaten your high score in Snake!

Your personal best: *****
*****'s new high score: *****

Head over to the Arcade to reclaim your trophy!

Note: This is an automated message. However, you may send ***** a message by clicking on the "Reply" button below.

Now I know all of you get this message when your score gets beaten.
In the above notification I got beaten my someone in Snake. So what I would try to do is goto the game and try to beat the highscore right? Everyone would do the samething.
So I got small request. What I want is a link to that game in that notification.
Can this be done? :D

I mean, How hard can it be :p

I mean, How hard can it be :p

A lot harder than you likely realize. It's always the people that have no clue how the backend works that ask for the crazy mods, heh.

I did however add a link to the arcade (but not the game) to the e-mail.

A lot harder than you likely realize. It's always the people that have no clue how the backend works that ask for the crazy mods, heh.

I did however add a link to the arcade (but not the game) to the e-mail.

Okay I was joking :p
I know those stuff could be hard but I was hoping it could be done. I guess a link to the arcade is good enough :D
Thanks.

Assume we reset it on the first of each month or something rather than it just being stale, then sure.

Awesome, thanks.

I think a monthly reset of scores would be ideal. Any longer than that and I think the scores and indeed the arcade would start to stagnate. It would be a shame to see a score you previously held go, but then you'd have more fun trying to regain it. Also, it'd give everyone a fair chance at getting a trophy of their own.

Oh, and it's great to see the arcade again! <3

Yeah, I like the arcade, do we get the trophies by our names now?

Doubt it, Viper said he had more important things to do.

And I got an unclaimed trophy last week that I think I'm still the champion of, yet no trophy in my sidebar.

Doubt it, Viper said he had more important things to do.

And I got an unclaimed trophy last week that I think I'm still the champion of, yet no trophy in my sidebar.

Aw, but I wanted my trophy :cry:

I just became the champion of 5 or 6 games for no reason then :lol:

Can you tell that I'm bored :p

mgkdk is the new Flash Poker champion!
17:02, 16th Nov 2008
mgkdk is the new Fishing the Sea champion!
16:49, 16th Nov 2008
mgkdk is the new 5 Card Draw champion!
16:35, 16th Nov 2008
mgkdk is the new BlackJack champion!
13:11, 16th Nov 2008
mgkdk is the new Bounce Back champion!
22:02, 15th Nov 2008

:lol:

^ If you have that much free time, why don't you play some actual games? :D

The arcade games get boring fast.

^ I should, but that takes too long, I may be bored but I'm also restless :p