Kill the arcade?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
No one seems to use the arcade. Anyone care if I just ditch it?

I just this split second learned that place exists! At least keep it long enough for me to become champion in one of the games and get a bad-ass trophy next to my username!

Would be a pity to lose my Curveball score (only just recently topped it again) but thats from a purely selfish point of view. Do what you think needs to be done :)

Yeah, I got hooked on it, but its not worth having it. Too many people have scores that are too high and people might not have the time to beat them.

I knew it existed but never touched it until tonight....PLEASE get rid of it or else I'll fail my upcoming exams!!

Haha! I was just trying to beat him in blackjack but I gave up when I realized the game is pretty much rigged. I busted 5 times in a row by doubling, then when I needed the 10 I got a 3. <_<

I had forgotten about the arcade until I saw this thread. I think it's worth having. This is the only forum I know of with a game room. 8)

I knew it existed but never touched it until tonight....PLEASE get rid of it or else I'll fail my upcoming exams!!
We can, alternatively, ban you for your period of your exams :D

I gave up when I realized the game is pretty much rigged.
ditto. On one turn I got a 19, then on the next turn a 20 then a 21... all pushes. :rolleyes: Then I got an 11, doubled down and busted. :mad:

Alright, i've lost interest (it doesn't take me long) so now i'm of the 'shut it down' opinion. Tho there's much fun to be had I honestly can't see myself going back in there anytime soon...

[youtube="Tnl8gt0CMTk"]Shut 'Em Down[/youtube]

i play games on occasion but not enough to really warrant it. The one game i used to play alot of was the train game but it's gone now

Is it a burden to keep it? I like to play it sometimes on friday when i'm bored and the weekend is coming.
No, not really. Just taking up space in the navbar. Not a big deal though.

Added the "boobies" feature already (look up). Seems to fit okay on 1024.

THAAAAATS where those trophies come from. well then imma get m one and then you can get rid of it i s'pose. anything goin in its place?

Or clear the scores every 6 months..

Or clear the scores every 6 months..

What Quiky said!

Othello's the prime example. The high score is actually unbeatable!!