Kill the arcade?

Kill the arcade?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No! My Disc Dash high score has stood for nearly a year, and it's the only thing that keeps me from jumping off my neighbor's roof.*

*my neighbor lives in a below-ground house...

I hate you because I was #1 for Disc Dash...:mad:

Ooh, Im with Viper now. More Games!

I don't stand a chance beating any of the high scores up there now, but yeah....more games would be cool.

I think the game I got my high score on was pretty easy, and shouldn't be too hard for others to beat wth just a little bit of time & patience.

You know what the arcade needs? Pokemon. Dude, I had this level 63 Charizard....

^ OK, now Im with wooflepoof!!

Kill them....Kill them ALL

Well in that case, if you need the space in the navbar for let's say a new "boobies" feature, you can most certainly ditch the Arcade. ;-)

All my trophies were stolen, so if it ever needs ditched, fine by me :)

Seriously though, more games would certainly be a plus. I know there are quite a few out there that work with vB.

Viper, please try to get Blackdot if you would be so kind. That game is a lot of fun, but yet such an insanely simple concept.

*Hands viper a shottie*

You know what to do yo.

I never even knew the forum had an Arcade! :)

I can add more games.

Yeah, I liked the arcade. I remember having a couple trophies and what not. But I mostly stopped playing just because I got bored with the games. Is there anyway you can tell which ones are played least often? If you can, why not just get rid of them and recycle in new ones... so on and so forth.

Gonna give this thread a lil bump, cause I just noticed the Arcade a few weeks ago, played it a pretty decent amount of time a couple nights and I was pretty entertained. I put some time into the Bat Punch game, got to 2nd place, and noticed 1st is a guy who has 1 post and has been inactive foreverrr. So frustrating. I wishes someone could pull some strings... :(

Arcade link removed from header navbar and moved to the bottom of the "Quick Links" menu for those who want it.

I say we should have the arcade reactivated with all the scored wiped every few months... it's been a long while now since we have had it running.